JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course ISIS is here in OR and in other states. Now are they lone wolf types who self-identify with ISIS or are they top-down directed? That is the mystery.

We do know there are deep entrenchments of Mexican cartels in Oregon...

Only a matter of time, unfortunately, before ISIS starts their BS here in Oregon. Be ready!!

I reported Sammis with anti American viewpoints to the point that they were wearing Isil flag shirts. I reported that to the Fbi. I even caught a student who was looking for tickets to Turkey in a computer class at Corvallis HS. Nothing done... Nothing said. FBI field office in Portland.

Meanwhile, our new top cop Lynch is obsessed with FIFA. Apparently ISIL setting up shop and Chinese hacks are somewhere down the list of priorities.
Keep it dry, and keep it close.

If they are here, let'em know Salem, Eugene and Portland wont put up much of a fight if any.. Lord knows those places need a serving of reality.

The good people in those areas need to get out soon.
There are a few good conservatives left there.
Not many but there are enough and we cannot afford to lose any of them.
I work on the ones I know and actually got some to move out away from there but some still left to talk & reason with.

Well, I guess I will be one of the few here in Salem who get to play Cowboys and terrorists when they all show up.
Come to think of it though, the West coast is a perfect place to hide a terrorist as I doubt I could tell a person from the middle east from a person from south of the border.

Well, I guess I will be one of the few here in Salem who get to play Cowboys and terrorists when they all show up.
Come to think of it though, the West coast is a perfect place to hide a terrorist as I doubt I could tell a person from the middle east from a person from south of the border.

They come from both and many other directions, and actually more come from south of the border than from other directions. It is the Hiway from the east so to speak. Many kinds of evil enter from there with little opposition !

I'm sure they are in Oregon and probably many more states. I'm positive that there are plenty of deluded followers just aching to join the club.
Always keep your head on a swivel, regardless of whether they really are here.

Obviously you have ISIL sympathizers in the Oregon Senate and House that advocate for gun control. These politicians share a similar cognitive schema with respect to disarming citizens. Say it ain't so?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top