JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So, yeah, had it a week and selling it. Parkerized in very nice shape I like it, but the sights on Enfield don't line up for me, so no big deal, get a cheek piece, or even some foam and tape, right, well sure, that would work, but these repro cheek pieces are kind of cool. http://www.e-sarcoinc.com/enfield4mkitsniperriflecheelpiece.aspx and you know, only $25.00. Triggers what it is, nothing wrong with it, but drop in triggers from Huber Concepts are very nice http://huberconcepts.com/product/lee-enfield-trigger/ Sure, but that's another $100. Hummmmm I know someone that wanted one, lets check with him . . . nope, he was thinking of an Enfield, like the Envoy. Yeah, for $350. :s0114: Too bad the wood came from Vietnam, kind of makes them hard to import. This is the only one I could find for sale, it's missing it's sights, and they STILL got $800 for it. Uh, hold on a second . . . no magazine? and what the heck with the trigger and the trigger guard screws. Would have loved to be there when the buyer figured out he paid $800 for a buba Frankingun :s0093:

AH! Now this is more like it! http://www.gunauction.com/buy/12702362 An Enforcer, a real one, and it only sold for (drum roll please!) $4,014.00. :eek:

But that looks cool, right? And the Ishapore is pretty close, wonder how much it would be to get it rebarreled?

Nope! :s0057::s0057::s0057: Not going go down that road again, and if I keep it, I will.

Haven't shot it, but I hear it will hold minute of pie plate at 100 yards off the hood of a Jeep all day long.

$300 cash or my usual trade bait.

And the obligatory bore shot that I can never get right. :facepalm:

Ishapore2a137_zps9fbf5c92.jpg Ishapore2a139_zps726fa17f.jpg Ishapore2a140_zpsbdf87dbc.jpg Ishapore2a141_zpsabb8c597.jpg Ishapore2a143_zps6fd56571.jpg

Last Edited:
That's a 2A then. 1964, 1965. Both should say on the right side of the receiver. Park' looks great. All matching including the mag? (What's that Yank' sling doing on there? :D )

Keith

The 2As are rarer than the 2A1s. The Ishapores have a tendancy for the bolt to override the rounds feeding from the left side of the mag, but that is literally a five second tweak on the mag to fix. $300 is a very good price for a matching example in this condition.

Keith

Just busted out the flashlight, no cosmo, it's been shot (not by me :rolleyes:) and it's dirty and a little linty. Guess I should have cleaned it before I took the photo. :oops:

Oh, yeah . . .guess that was a little vague.
Clearly some of these are potently +/- cash.
Looking for 'shooters grade' not collectors.

parts for a 9mm AR (Don't need the upper)
Savage 1907 32acp
non polymer full size EAA Witness in 9mm
Savage 340 30-30
Might be tempted by a 7mm Mauser. Been years since I shot one and guns have all changed and don't fit me the way they did 30 years ago. ;)
Something else maybe that isn't a Glock, 22lr or a shotgun. :s0093:

Last Edited:
I have one just like that but mine came painted black, so I stripped it down and finished it with GunKote matte black. The wood is beautiful and it shoots really well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.