Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ishapore 2A1

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by trainsktg, Jan 25, 2010.

1. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Hello,

Has anyone here been considered selling that unused Ishapore 2A1 sitting in the back of their gunsafe? I've been considering the purchase of one for a while now. If you'd like to sell, PM me with condition and price. I'm looking for a untouched original example in very good condition.

Enfields in anything other than 7.62 NATO are not on my list at this time, just the Ishapore.

Thanks.

Keith

2. Unka-Boo

Unka-Boo Milwaukie Active Member

If you are a member on Gunboards, do a search in their trader section, I remember seeing two for sale in the last month or so.

Good luck, they are great rifles. I've been very happy with mine.

3. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Gunboards member, yes, but after my last harrowing private cross-country rifle purchase, I'd rather do one face to face in the good old PNW this time around. (The rifle did ultimately arrive and was quite worth it.)

I've been wanting an Enfield for quite some time, but I can't open yet another can of collection worms by getting into the .303 arena. The 2A1 seems like a good way to keep my caliber requirements managable :) .

Keith

4. gunluvver

gunluvver Hillsboro, OR Member