JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SPF

Commercial (that means "bubbaed by a company, not a gunsmith") conversion of the Ishapore 2A 7.62 NATO rifle into a "jungle carbine" form.

Includes aftermarket ghost ring sight (a big improvement), the original rear sight, and spare magazine. No, the rear sight isn't all wonky - that's just the way the picture looks...:rolleyes:

Buyer also gets first dibs on a sealed case of 750 rounds of Radway Green 7.62 NATO ammunition.

Only one of these I could find on Gunbroker went for a little over $550, shipped in CONUS.

Rifle: $400.00

Rifle + case ammo: $750.00 (will knock off $50.00 if buyer is within "deliverable" distance of ~200 mi., and can wait for weekend)

Will consider selling ammunition separately, $375.00, plus shipping. :D

Ammo on butt cuff not included. :p

Consider trade for 12 gauge double barrel SG.

IMG_1675.JPG IMG_1676.JPG IMG_1678.JPG IMG_1677.JPG

Last Edited:
Commercial (that means "bubbaed by a company, not a gunsmith") conversion of the Ishapore 2A 7.62 NATO rifle into a "jungle carbine" form.

Includes aftermarket ghost ring sight (a big improvement), the original rear sight, and spare magazine. No, the rear sight isn't all wonky - that's just the way the picture looks...:rolleyes:

Buyer also gets first dibs on a sealed case of 750 rounds of Radway Green 7.62 NATO ammunition.

Only one of these I could find on Gunbroker went for a little over $550, shipped in CONUS.

Rifle: $450.00

Rifle + case ammo: $900.00 (will knock off $50.00 if buyer is within "deliverable" distance of ~200 mi., and can wait for weekend)

price drop

Will consider selling ammunition separately, $425.00, plus shipping. :D

Ammo on butt cuff not included. :p

Not really looking for any trades at this time.

View attachment 422813 View attachment 422814 View attachment 422815 View attachment 422816

I'm probably just running a little slow this morning, but would you define "bubbaed" for me. I'm not sure exactly what you are defining.
Slang for a rifle, usually military surplus that's been modified from it's original form.
The seller is implying this rifle was originally a rifle, not a carbine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.