JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And it's for sale at 50,000 Euros, whatever that is in real money. A lot I think.
But it's a repro of the actual handwritten notebook. It's from 1664 to 1665. It's a limited printing as well.
If I had deep pockets I'd have one in a heartbeat. Even hindered by my .carpenter math it would be a tremendous read.

And if anbody buys one, I'd like to borrow it. ;)

Here's a link:
Newton's College Notebook - Kronecker Wallis

And it's for sale at 50,000 Euros, whatever that is in real money. A lot I think.
But it's a repro of the actual handwritten notebook. It's from 1664 to 1665. It's a limited printing as well.
If I had deep pockets I'd have one in a heartbeat. Even hindered by my .carpenter math it would be a tremendous read.

And if anbody buys one, I'd like to borrow it. ;)

Here's a link:
Newton's College Notebook - Kronecker Wallis

It's 50€ = $56.85 USD. Europeans use a comma where we use a decimal point.

I'm not smart enough by a long shot to understand what this means.

5296471-1280_696935130-complex-formulas-on-whiteboard.jpg

The formula stuff is out of my league, but there must be some treasure I can glean.
If nothing else it an up close view of an historical document back when our Country was a new place.

When the Crown made him Warden of the Royal Mint, he came up with striking serrations on the edges of minted coins.
That way you could instantly see if someone had clipped some gold or silver off the edge of a coin.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top