JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a job years back where I had to wear a tie and sport coat every day. Now I really don't believe I could tie a tie without help from a YouTube video.

I found a picture of me in a white jump suit with my second wife. Jump suit and ex wife are long gone, besides I couldn't fit into the jump suit and she died a year or so ago of brain cancer and she was 12 years younger than I am. Did get to pay child support for some 17 years too!!

When I graduated from HS I weighed 155#'s and wore a 32" waist jean, now I weigh 185#'s can get into a 36" if I didn't carry IWB. I could stand to lose 10-15#'s too.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

It's amazing what can be concealed under an un-tucked heavy flannel shirt.

#1 hidden article underneath untucked flannel shirts... Done lop-Muffin Top

When I graduated from HS I weighed 155#'s and wore a 32" waist jean, now I weigh 185#'s can get into a 36" if I didn't carry IWB. I could stand to lose 10-15#'s too.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I was 6' tall 185# w/32" pants when I graduated HS, dropped to 160# & 31" pants after Army basic training/AIT, now @ nearly 47 I'm "about" 6' tall 210# w/36" pants including the IWB Glock-30... Could be worse.

Meh, I need to start running regularly again and get back down to 195-200#.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top