JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine is an organized mess. Meaning, I know where everything is and where I am in the process but I don't think anyone else would have a clue. One rule I never, ever break, though, is one jar of powder out of the magazine at a time. In that respect, I'm very organized

My organized mess:
IMG_2384.jpg

My better self:
56366550421__408747AD-0E5F-4098-AB0C-E80F1C532238.JPG

I'm pretty much at the point where I have too much stuff and I start forgetting where I put things.

I bought a maglulu for the 10-22 mags a while back when they came out finally. I have no freaking clue where I put it. I'll likely just order a new one soon. At the time that ones arrives, I'll probably find the first one.

`67 F100? Would be an awesome project!

My dad has a 14k sq. ft. ex archery factory with just a pickup and a couple of boats in it. I asked him last week if I could keep a child's ATV in it in the corner while I restored it for my nephew and he said absolutely not.

I inherit it when he passes and there will probably be a couple of project vehicles going in it, including a `66 F100... ;)

Mine is a mess. Going to clean it up today as a rainy day project. I must get it from my dad since his is also a disaster.

But mine is out of control...

View attachment 580191
I just dont know how to respond to that sort of question. One might consider it a mess. While others might say. That's an interesting way of storing things.
My biggest problem. Is I keep acquiring more and more. I need a bigger space.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top