JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine is an organized mess. Meaning, I know where everything is and where I am in the process but I don't think anyone else would have a clue. One rule I never, ever break, though, is one jar of powder out of the magazine at a time. In that respect, I'm very organized

My organized mess:
IMG_2384.jpg

My better self:
56366550421__408747AD-0E5F-4098-AB0C-E80F1C532238.JPG

I'm pretty much at the point where I have too much stuff and I start forgetting where I put things.

I bought a maglulu for the 10-22 mags a while back when they came out finally. I have no freaking clue where I put it. I'll likely just order a new one soon. At the time that ones arrives, I'll probably find the first one.

`67 F100? Would be an awesome project!

My dad has a 14k sq. ft. ex archery factory with just a pickup and a couple of boats in it. I asked him last week if I could keep a child's ATV in it in the corner while I restored it for my nephew and he said absolutely not.

I inherit it when he passes and there will probably be a couple of project vehicles going in it, including a `66 F100... ;)

Mine is a mess. Going to clean it up today as a rainy day project. I must get it from my dad since his is also a disaster.

But mine is out of control...

View attachment 580191
I just dont know how to respond to that sort of question. One might consider it a mess. While others might say. That's an interesting way of storing things.
My biggest problem. Is I keep acquiring more and more. I need a bigger space.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top