JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just moved.(since Dec. actually it is near over now)
I have more room now; gun room ; reload room; tool room and three car garage bays.

But now that I saw it when I packed it into boxes; I need to just identify which box came from what AREA of the old crowded house.??????
Uuuugh.

room 6a.jpg This is how most of my reloading room looks.

Nature abhors a vacuum... or an empty flat place.

Organization is the key to success...
I'm doomed.

I love being organized... in theory.
In reality, one needs time to get and stay organized. When the next crisis arrives before recovering from the previous one (or two.. or five) sometimes organization is an unavailable luxury.

Nevertheless, it's something to strive for... the impossible dream.:rolleyes:

Once upon a time my stuff was very organized. Then I started remodeling the interior of the house. Not on a whim, but because the house is pretty much functionally obsolescent and it really needed it.
But then we evacuated twice for wildfire last Summer and now, everything is everywhere. BTW, living in a full remodel sucks.

The good news is that I'll start painting this week and at least start inching toward normalcy.

Years ago, while at a gravel pit shooting, my buddy got a wry look on his face. He grabbed his wallet, pulled out a wad of bills and threw them downrange and shouted "cut out the middleman".
If you REALLY want to save money, stop shooting altogether. Like most hobbies, it all costs money. If guns are just a secondary hobby and not a passion, reloading won't be worth it. Reloading CAN reduce the burn rate and really opens a lot of options in accuracy and variety (while maybe giving a bit of coverage against spousal criticism) but, yeah, it doesn't really "save" money.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top