JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bahahahahahahah Awesome dude just awesome, it really made my morning....
I came up with the magic number of 50x for pmags to last my lifetime and at least part of my kids. I think there's around 30x or so Wilson Combat 1911 magazines, and another 15x or so glock 9mm mags.

I came up with the magic number of 50x for pmags to last my lifetime and at least part of my kids. I think there's around 30x or so Wilson Combat 1911 magazines, and another 15x or so glock 9mm mags.
Nice, I had ordered 20.. 26 round mags for my FNS-9L, just as the whole rona thang was exploding..it took about 3 months, but dang it, they showed up in my ups mail box..im sure our tard of a Gov will ban them as soon as he can, now if we can just get the whole ammo thing sorted out so i can start shooting 3 times a week again, ill be soooo happy.

Nice, I had ordered 20.. 26 round mags for my FNS-9L, just as the whole rona thang was exploding..it took about 3 months, but dang it, they showed up in my ups mail box..im sure our tard of a Gov will ban them as soon as he can, now if we can just get the whole ammo thing sorted out so i can start shooting 3 times a week again, ill be soooo happy.
I actually just bought the Glock 17 and a ten pack of standard capacity magazines from Brownells about two months ago. I'm pretty sure my buddy just bought a ten pack of pmags a month ago.

Last Edited:
Late effect of the covid shutdowns, it's hitting lots of manufactured products. Most people weren't operating full capacity for a period of time last year so it's created hiccups. Oven/stove ranges and some other appliances are in the same boat for the same reason.

Give it a year and the shelves will be stocked with mags again (well as long as there aren't more shutdowns for any reason)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top