Southwest Firearms
Defensive Arts
Gun Deals
HighLine Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Buster Beaver Cerakote

solv3nt

Reactions
Bahahahahahahah Awesome dude just awesome, it really made my morning....
I came up with the magic number of 50x for pmags to last my lifetime and at least part of my kids. I think there's around 30x or so Wilson Combat 1911 magazines, and another 15x or so glock 9mm mags.

Reactions
I came up with the magic number of 50x for pmags to last my lifetime and at least part of my kids. I think there's around 30x or so Wilson Combat 1911 magazines, and another 15x or so glock 9mm mags.
Nice, I had ordered 20.. 26 round mags for my FNS-9L, just as the whole rona thang was exploding..it took about 3 months, but dang it, they showed up in my ups mail box..im sure our tard of a Gov will ban them as soon as he can, now if we can just get the whole ammo thing sorted out so i can start shooting 3 times a week again, ill be soooo happy.

solv3nt

Reactions
Nice, I had ordered 20.. 26 round mags for my FNS-9L, just as the whole rona thang was exploding..it took about 3 months, but dang it, they showed up in my ups mail box..im sure our tard of a Gov will ban them as soon as he can, now if we can just get the whole ammo thing sorted out so i can start shooting 3 times a week again, ill be soooo happy.
I actually just bought the Glock 17 and a ten pack of standard capacity magazines from Brownells about two months ago. I'm pretty sure my buddy just bought a ten pack of pmags a month ago.

Last Edited:
Reactions
Late effect of the covid shutdowns, it's hitting lots of manufactured products. Most people weren't operating full capacity for a period of time last year so it's created hiccups. Oven/stove ranges and some other appliances are in the same boat for the same reason.

Give it a year and the shelves will be stocked with mags again (well as long as there aren't more shutdowns for any reason)

Project Appleseed
NW Custom Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Top Bottom