JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
State lawmakers form national gun control coalition

Fearing what it calls "political backlash," according to the Talk Radio News Service, a new coalition of state lawmakers whose founding members appeared yesterday at a press event, has apparently declined to provide a roster of some 200 members, or who is funding the organization.

<broken link removed>

My state and local reps are all anti-freedom but are for everything that's contributing to moral decline.

Trapped where I am.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Of course there's going to be a "backlash"! Look what happened to MAIG when most found out what the group was really after!
And I'm betting this is another Bloomturd group!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

CCRKBA challenges lawmaker gun control group to reveal members, funding sources

The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms threw down the gauntlet yesterday, challenging the newly-created American State Legislators for Gun Violence Prevention to "immediately publish a roster of their members, and disclose their funding sources."

<broken link removed>

Haha! Gun banning and/or restrictions on ownership is a bandaid for the weak minded. As a society, we fail to address the real issues. The real issues are poverty, gang violence, the school-to-prison complex, and mental health.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top