JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was at wally world today and seen they were all sold out, or so as they say of there AR stock, So I asked if they were re stocking and the salesperson told me she has seen nothing official that they were not ! She also stated they were sold out before the domestic terrorist incident that took place in Connecticut, this I know for a fact was a lie as I was there looking at rifles two days after the shooting ! She said nothing after I caught her in that lie, but continued to say there has been nothing official come out as to there sales of black rifles. Are they lying to us to keep the public opinion that they are still selling so they wont loose customers or what. I don't frequent Wal-Mart often I was only there today to get stocking stuffers and dog food and last week I was buying ammo, not sure if ill return ! :huh:

I worked at the Assistant mangers position in a K Mart and someone on the floor in a large store like that would be lucky to know if they were going to have something on ad the next week and then in would only be if they had been told to prep some stock that came in for the ad. For anyone to assume that a floor person would know squat about something like what Wal Mart is planning on doing vis a vee Black rifles is out of the question.

She also stated they were sold out before the domestic terrorist incident that took place in Connecticut,:huh:

So a kook who was on a particular anti-physhotic drug an "antidepressant called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRIs" that has been linked to 90% of all mass shooting in the U.S. is now considered a terrorist incident???

Psych meds linked to 90% of school shootings

I wander what they call the approximate 43k of deaths from motor vehicles in the U.S.

List of preventable causes of death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

can anyone tell me what the 53million reported murdered un-born babies in the in U.S. since 1973?????

<broken link removed>

There was something in the news a few days ago about Wal-mart stopping sales of AR style rifles, but I've noticed the one in Lynnwood still has the Sig 22s out on display. There was a DPMS in their case as late as the 18th, so I know there was nothing done prior to the Newtown incident. They are probably just following their corporate office's direction at this point.

Knuckle head, I consider anyone who goes into a public place and starts shooting people a terrorist, and if it happens in my country its domestic terrorism, hell yes. Look up the definition.

I actually work at Walmart, and as the store that I work at does not carry firearms I can not tell you if we shall get anymore so I cant answer that. But you should ask to see if they have the newest special order book and have them check if they can get an AR's through that as the newest book as AR's in there. But I can also say that about 85% of my co-workers(have a special name for the worst among them), are very idiotic and can barely figure out how to open a locked door with a key, let alone speculate on merchandising plans for thr future. If I was corporate I would unload as many AR's a possible while advertising AR accessories (that we do carry) and trying to get as much as .223/5.56 out there as possible. This is a opertunity that one must capatilize on. If a ban does pass keep the ammo in stock, and carry the moddified "post-ban" items as to keep customers. And last but not least put knowledgable people in the sporting goods department to help people!

yes they are - stop shopping there and you problem will be solved.. I have never nor will ever shop there.

And that's great for those of you living in the Portland area, not so lucky out where I am, not much to choose from for big box stores. Like I say I don't frequent it much But my wife does a lot of business there. I wish we had other choices ! And as far as a stock person not being informed of policy and order info I agree but its not just there, all big box stores are like that, and many many gun shops I've been in. I got the answer I expected when I asked the question about the black rifles. Lets keep the customers happy and what they don't know will keep them spending money.

Knuckle head, I consider anyone who goes into a public place and starts shooting people a terrorist, and if it happens in my country its domestic terrorism, hell yes. Look up the definition.

Actually terrorism is not an act where a kook goes nuts, terrorism is when acts of terror is used to scare intimidate or freighten people into submission. The person or persons is part of larger group or have the same agenda of a larger group.

The CT, CO and other school shootings were not an act of terrorism they were kooks going nuts, no different than someone with road rage ramming another car or cars in attempt to murder people as an act of rage.

"Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, often violent, especially as a means of coercion. In the international community, however, terrorism has no legally binding, criminal law definition.[1][2] Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians). Some definitions now include acts of unlawful violence and war. The use of similar tactics by criminal organizations for protection rackets or to enforce a code of silence is usually not labeled terrorism though these same actions may be labeled terrorism when done by a politically motivated group. Perhaps,[3] it is less oppressive in itself than through the effects of the precautions taken to protect its likely victims.[4]"

Terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"ter·ror·ism [ter-uh-riz-uh&#8201;m] Show IPA

noun
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government."

Terrorism | Define Terrorism at Dictionary.com

The PLO are terrorists, the Saddam was a terrorist

It's all ok, I stopped by my local Walmart and spoke to the janitor. He says the rumors are not true. There you have it, straight from the horses mouth. On another note, I stopped by Fred Meyers and spoke to the guy collecting shopping carts in the parking lot and he told me that Fred Meyers may file Chapter 13 some day. Ouch.

noun
1. the use of violence and threats to intimida"Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, often violent, especially as a means of coercion. In the international community, however, terrorism has no legally binding, criminal law definition.[1][2] Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), te or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
As your own post states.. Thank you. No one will ever know these TERRORISTS agendas. It does not have to be political and they need not belong to a political organization. I agree to disagree with you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top