JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have never fired a glock 21. and have less than 100 rounds through my 45 m & P. i just got it a couple of months ago. but i like the idea of a couple more rounds and an extra mag?. pretty much a straight trade. one of the guys on here has a custom glock i like. but i may have a hard time parting with the smith:(
any help in this is appreciated.

maybe i should take the glock for a test drive at west coast? at least then i will know. but once you have shot a glock you know what to expect... BANG! right. but the same goes for this guy. but little round count. but mostly tested for hollow self defense carry....

you see the think is today i shot all of my pistols i wanted to try and shoot in competition and found out i shoot the best with my xd, glock and Smith. so getting rid of my sig and my desert eagle. love them but not enough to keep. wanting to try out a kimber or a 1911. so many to choose from. HELP.

Well, I guess I should just hold on to my Glock 21 since it's a second-rate pistol and no-one seems to want it for a S&W M&P 45...:(.

Oh come on, no one said Glock is second rate, he said in his opinion, he thought it was simply the ugliest gun out there and he has man hands and a glock just fits inside his palm....lol. I am thinking Glock owners are like Oregon duck fans, if you don't like them, heck with you and your opinion does not matter. Just giving you a hard time glockman99

I prefer M&Ps, have both 45s and .40s. Glocks are fine, I just can't hit what I'm aiming at with them due to the trigger design, dont have that issue with any other pistol I've shot. The G21 feels a hell of a lot larger in circumfrence then any of the M&Ps or 9mm/.40 Glocks for that matter. Glocks are larger side to side due to the polymer mags, however it's a pretty insignificant amount.

IIRC M&P45s have a shorter grip then the 45 XDs or Glocks, which partly explains the capacity diferences in 45ACP.

Not sure where I heard this: "People show their friends their Kimbers and their enemies their Glocks". M&P has too many safeties for me. Too many things to go wrong.

Not sure where I heard this: "People show their friends their Kimbers and their enemies their Glocks". M&P has too many safeties for me. Too many things to go wrong.

Weird, I'm pretty certain more people have been killed with 1911s (circa 1908) then Glocks (circa 1980) in spite of the cliche'd saying.

Exactly how many safties is too many?
If I pull any of my M&Ps out of their holster and pull the trigger with or without the mag, all of them will go "bang!" if there's a round in the chamber.
Are you thinking of the M&P models with the thumb safety and the mag safety? None of mine have either of those options. Certain states and police deptarments want or require those features, they're optional if you dont need them.

I'd say rent a Glock 21 first before making a trade. It is a rather large gun so it may not fit your hand. If it turns out you don't like the 21 after trying it but still want more rounds, S&W makes 14rd mags for the M&P45. Unlike the 17rd 9mm M&P mags right now, the 45 mags are cheap and available.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top