JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, he won't resign. If the Senate flips in 2014 he'll get impeached spring of 2015 and be gone in March of 2016. Ordinarily if the Dems weren't so partisan it would be underway because he is likely provable guilty of several offenses. I think his disasters keep stacking up and big players with an eye on the future are going to start distancing themselves from him. IMHO, YMMV.

Brutus Out

No, he won't resign. If the Senate flips in 2014 he'll get impeached spring of 2015 and be gone in March of 2016. Ordinarily if the Dems weren't so partisan it would be underway because he is likely provable guilty of several offenses. I think his disasters keep stacking up and big players with an eye on the future are going to start distancing themselves from him. IMHO, YMMV.

Brutus Out
I don't think O bomber will be impeached. The next president "Hillary?" or rino republican will pardon Obama.

Anyone see the article where a retired CIA guy says the last 3 generals/admirals were fired for refusing to relinquish nukes to be used on US soil per the admin's orders? I think its a bit far fetched but they say one the navy was told to turn over was hauled several hundred miles off of NC and set off in deep water so it couldn't be used - apparently the Brits and Russians both reported a large explosion occurred in that area (picked up on seismic sensors). While it does sound more like fabricated conspiracy theory than reality it is odd that the explosion coincides with the story.

Anyone see the article where a retired CIA guy says the last 3 generals/admirals were fired for refusing to relinquish nukes to be used on US soil per the admin's orders? I think its a bit far fetched but they say one the navy was told to turn over was hauled several hundred miles off of NC and set off in deep water so it couldn't be used - apparently the Brits and Russians both reported a large explosion occurred in that area (picked up on seismic sensors). While it does sound more like fabricated conspiracy theory than reality it is odd that the explosion coincides with the story.

This one?
Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America This Fall!

Or these?
I just did a simple search and this is what came up.
You can determine for yourself the validity, but don't shoot the messenger.
If you think they are valid, ok, If you think they are Bull, OK, to each person use your best judgement.
I am posting these only for info.

Punji sticks loaded and ready.

Ex-US Agent Claims Military Thwarted Obama False Flag Nuke/EMP Attack this Fall ! « Socio-Economics History Blog

Over 200 Top Military Purged Under Obama, page 1

197 Officers Removed from Obama?s Military During the Purge

<broken link removed>

Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama?s Plans To Nuke/EMP America This Fall! | Alternative

<broken link removed>

Red Dawn Scenario: Chinese Attack On America Imminent | Truther.org

Obama's Communist Czars - Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, Cass Sunstein, Mark Lloyd - CommieBlaster

https://startpage.com/do/search?

My personal opinion..............
I put nothing past the lowlife.

It's amazing what an agenda from this Kenyan in sheeps clothing can do to such a divided nation. I sshudder to think of what his secret plans are and if I (we) will be ready to thwart it.

The purge thing is very likely fact. I am sure when he was cutting the deal with the Clinton's after he became the 2008 nominee they instructed him in how to get things done behind the scenes. By stacking yes men and women in his senior military commanders he gains the flexibility he promised Putin after reelection. He clearly has no conscience and clearly hates the America we grew up in. He Does wish to fundamentally transform it and I fully believe 15 to 20 percent of those who voted for him truly regret it now. Problem is the evil genie is out of the bottle. 2014 is critical for the election. If his agenda moves forward then you will likely see major increases in civil unrest as his economy begins its death spiral. Crazy enough to nuke Americans? Quite possibly since he thinks bayonets are obsolete. He has fast forwarded our economic decline in a way no one would have thought possible 10 years ago. Get ready patriots, barring a major crisis we have maybe a year. Conservatives really need to get an a game plan to take both houses. Otherwise, as Hicks said....game over man, game over!

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads