JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
I am getting this
(see attachment) re this NWFIREARMS.COM

what do you guys know about this?

Capture.jpg

Down for over 3 days? Yeah, hacked by someones, likely an attempt to disrupt the nationwide black gun open carry rallies.They failed.. you hear me, clowns, you are classic fail, we had a record turnout at Olympia, never seen the like. Made me proud of my people, again

We had at least (IMO having been to many rallies) at least 4,000 people, and maybe a handful, less than 5 antis.. the horn honking was amazing as we stood out on Capitol St. I had the Don't Tread on Me flags. God bless everyone who came out, hope to see you all on Feb 8th, and bring friends!
Damn, Brother Blitz,
I don't agree with some of your ways, and some of the gospal you preach on this site, but to hell with it all if we were elbow to elbow on Capitol Way!!! Glad you came out. Today was amazing. I'll see you on the 8th.

Damn, Brother Blitz,
I don't agree with some of your ways, and some of the gospal you preach on this site, but to hell with it all if we were elbow to elbow on Capitol Way!!! Glad you came out. Today was amazing. I'll see you on the 8th.

There was a pretty little blonde lady who stood next to me for a while on Capitol.. she thinks Bush Jr is great, we could not agree on that but I told her we could not agree on everything but God bless her for showing up. She does not even own a gun but wants the Republic restored. If we all agreed on everything we would be robots

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads