JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This reminds me of those very first FORDS that hit the sales floor.
You could buy them in ~any color~ as long as it was Black.

My qualifications for a weapon:

1. It function.
2. It functions, again.
3. Repeat #1. & # 2.
4. It does not have Pea Poor bluing, or plating, prefered satin stainless, or Nitride Finish SS.
5. prefered Parkerized, soon to explore Ceracoat, etc.
6. After all the above, bling is just optional.

However, I would like a matched pair of Glock's, with the Bird Man Gangsta style sights... ;^)

I would never USE THEM, I would just have the on the dash, so every one who looked at my car would

~think I was Gangsta !!!!!

philip, who is awake in the Boondocks this morning....

I prefer the looks with the wood grips, but it's hard to argue with the laser grips, especially if you may use this gun when it's hard to see the sights.

I'm also of the crowd that says looks are secondary.

Looks mean nothing. I personally do not like lasers.

I carry many different guns, but my main is a RIA 1911 with a match barrel, beavertail grip safety and Hogue grips as the only "extras". She is scratched, rubbed, dinged and generally ugly. She is also guaranteed to go bang every time and accurately.

I have loved many 1911's. Some day I would like to own a Nighthawk or Wilson. I'm sure I would coddle them and be very concerned with their appearance. The one I truly love and depend on is the one that gets put up on the dash when I go in to town and sits at the dinner table with me(She's uncomfortable to wear in my dining chairs. So on the table she goes.).

In my opinion, the only "necessary" aftermarket piece for any 1911 is a NM barrel(if it didn't come with one already). I believe it to be the most underrated upgrade in the 1911 world.

The laser grips arrived today. Here is what they look like on my Springfield Stainless Officer model:

1911laser 002.jpg

Sorry for the pic, old camera.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

1911laser 002.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR