JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not one for laser grips myself, but the black complements the Ed Brown better than the stock cocobolo grips imo.

Not one for laser grips myself, but the black complements the Ed Brown better than the stock cocobolo grips imo.

Thanks. The wife picked them out because I don't see colors very well. Crimson Trace puts out a very good product. Where ever the dot is when the gun goes bang is where the bullet hits. :s0155:

I will be getting a set of Crimson Trace G10 Laser grips for my Springfield Stainless Ultra Compact soon. Can't wait to see how they contrast the stainless...........

-------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

I will be getting a set of Crimson Trace G10 Laser grips for my Springfield Stainless Ultra Compact soon. Can't wait to see how they contrast the stainless...........

-------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

Put up a pic when they're on!

We have become little girls dressing our Barbi dolls! Do we need a pretty gun? Or face being looked down on? :confused:
Fellas these are serious weapons, and may be called on to take a human life to save our own! There not an art project or a mister potato head that we just keep attaching things to until there is no more room. We need Boom not Bling!
Guns are just fine if there ugly. Or heaven forbid. Have a scratch in their finish! For heaven sakes ladies!

Although I must admit. I really doo like the way the black grips bring out the darker sights! And seriously! With the right color magazine base and trigger combo, this gun could really stand up and say ''Look at me! I'm sooo dangerous''! :s0114:

OK I do it a little too.

We have become little girls dressing our Barbi dolls! Do we need a pretty gun? Or face being looked down on? :confused:
Fellas these are serious weapons, and may be called on to take a human life to save our own! There not an art project or a mister potato head that we just keep attaching things to until there is no more room. We need Boom not Bling!
Guns are just fine if there ugly. Or heaven forbid. Have a scratch in their finish! For heaven sakes ladies!

Although I must admit. I really doo like the way the black grips bring out the darker sights! And seriously! With the right color magazine base and trigger combo, this gun could really stand up and say ''Look at me! I'm sooo dangerous''! :s0114:

OK I do it a little too.

Ugly guns need Love Too!!!:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews