JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You could have a shotgun loaded with one of these in the chamber followed by ACTUAL self defense shells of your choice. Would be a way to test your intruder's intent/capacity for harm without potentially damaging/harming/killing anyone.

I'm reaching on this one, but this could quite possibly be the only viable tactic I could see for these things, and that is NOT to say it is one I would use or recommend.

I have not note, with no particular degree of rancour or disrespect intended, that your new President looks as at home with that 'air shotgun' he's holding as a bullfrog does with a trumpet.
These days, as president, he mostly looks awkward and uncomfortable. Sometimes just confused.
Not like this fella, President MyBoss
Obama training.jpg

Yeah they flew us up north when I was in Alaska wanted some Bear guides to protect the workers. One guy got tore up when a brownie was disturbed and came out of its den (it was dead of winter) we landed and the feds handed us some of those blanks and said well you really can't harm the bears just want you to scare them off...
Got back on the plane...........

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top