JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Installed an Odin adjustable gas block last week and managed to get it dialed in today. Then I noticed it's filthy!

_1WuDZykiwlNTJPANqcAqPV-jGJZpKPxx5KhbhtlyK5wcKJrBZhIP7NNJk7pY7t8uCu7BxZZQ5JlRJCJyQQ=w579-h772-no.jpg
PRGuQLqf1f7oi3CqXg_1dqQJMWSmdZZ6jRHXGUARgU3S0kW1cCAcF3MwQ5FPXIlmrPxpYhpaFYzm-cI11g=w1030-h772-no.jpg

Looks like gas is leaking out from not only the adjustment screw but around the block too
I doubt I would have noticed if I had a black barrel, but it's very noticeable on stainless. I didn't have this with the non-adjustable block, but I was also ejecting brass at about one o'clock.

I'm currently not too concerned about it, but it'll annoy me if I have to do more cleaning because of the block...

If you got it restricted a bunch I would say carbon marking would be more or less normal. The gas is going to take the path of least resistance and the pressure is considerable. I have the same thing happen with one of my rifles with a normal gas block when I shoot it suppressed.
No can, no marks, can on you get just what you have above. Increased pressure, same as choking down the gas block

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top