JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The lefts idea of reducing crime? Legalize it..
Meanwhile they want to disarm the law abiding gun possessors now and if that works just maybe they will get around to the inner cities. It's a 100 year plan so be patient....
If we have a war let's remain civil on this site.

Last Edited:
;)

55o4xc.jpg

I think things are warming up with the weather. I'd call it good and started once there are multiple parties with multiple people on either side exchanging fire. Seems like everyone is just looking for an excuse to uncork this bottle, sadly
One is allowed to defend another as I understand from harm. If the perpetrators were somehow subdued. I posted a similar thread and live in that area. Someone else posted the man made the mistake of getting out of the truck. One option I have seen is to drive straight through.

The lefts idea of reducing crime? Legalize it..
Meanwhile they want to disarm the law abiding gun possessors now and if that works just maybe they will get around to the inner cities. It's a 100 year plan so be patient....
If we have a war let's remain civil on this site.
I have long maintained that if you want a more civil society, you need de-criminalize but one law: Homicide.

People would not cut you off in traffic, barge ahead of you in the checkstand line, start honking 0.005 seconds after the light turns green. Heck, they'd even start using their turn signals.

I have long maintained that if you want a more civil society, you need de-criminalize but one law: Homicide.

People would not cut you off in traffic, barge ahead of you in the checkstand line, start honking 0.005 seconds after the light turns green. Heck, they'd even start using their turn signals.
Really? Have you ever been to Africa? That theory end up with a country full of war lords.

Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before

Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading
The way we've always done before

Whats so civil about war anyway?

I think I originally commented about him saying about people, 'Being too big a puzzys to do anything about it' - seems he was 'dead' wrong about that prediction.....
In the military it was kids making rank, new young cops (reinforced by old cops confirming it) and a-hollieos new to guns thinking they are your worst nightmare.

Some people perceiving power. The lack of gun handling and physical condition of a lot of these black clad Brown Shirts actually scares me on several levels. These characters in my opinion are living out a deadly fantasy.

Insurgency can be met with insurgency tactics.
Recognize the goals of your adversaries and make them impossible.

They want tough guys with macho trucks to start going all mad max in town. This generates video evidence to share, and the media will use it.
Cloud the optics if you can, grey man is great, but wouldn't it look bad if the cars being attacked had these types of stickers? They peel right off 61g+RSOzN0L._AC_.jpg il_340x270.2803890012_cxxz.jpg DC918SVC-2.jpg

il_794xN.2701332415_9yiu.jpg il_794xN.1509936596_4g0o.jpg

Insurgency can be met with insurgency tactics.
Recognize the goals of your adversaries and make them impossible.

They want tough guys with macho trucks to start going all mad max in town. This generates video evidence to share, and the media will use it.
Cloud the optics if you can, grey man is great, but wouldn't it look bad if the cars being attacked had these types of stickers? They peel right off View attachment 879618View attachment 879619View attachment 879620

View attachment 879616 View attachment 879617
Jesus Christ coulda used one a those..

What can we assume about people who march and disrupt?

We can assume they don't want to be filmed causing a seizure or stroke, abusing animals or young children, in general harming the ones who they are pretending to stand up for.

Optics are the weapons of the day.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top