JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This is a relatively new scenario. Taking damage to your vehicle from a mob ,who it's safe to assume will never be identified.
Any anecdotal information on how insurance companies will respond to claims filed for said damages?
I've played a lot of this crap out in my head and just plain leaving seems like the best choice. I'd want my dents and broken plastic paid for afterwards tho.
Full coverage or not, I reckon the underwriters will want a police report or something.

"BLM/Antifa" toting open carry AR's trying to impede and harass/intimidate citizens at intersections.
It appears there is no magazine in that weapon. I wonder if this was true of all of them. Not saying what they are doing is OK, just an observation.

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 09.08.45.png

It's more than a little frustrating when people try to inform me that this isn't happening.
I agree. I was recently told (by an ultra lib) verbatim, 'The blacks are mostly protesting peacefully, and its the white supremacist groups that are instigating most of the rioting'

This person also believes republicans (and republican politicians) are essentially white supremacists, support the anarchists and want to 'destroy democracy'.

The people protesting and marching in Portland are doing so because they like to protest and march. Its a small overwhelmingly white city thats largely turned into the San Francisco of the north by people who couldnt afford to live in the real San Francisco. They like to protest . Its their hobby. If they actually knew a lot of the folks they were out there protesting for they'd probably knock it off since they arent the most agreeable people either but they have their time in the streets and thats what they want. No one in the rest of the country cares whats going on in Portland. Portland is just the butt of jokes and shows like Portlandia which is a documentary more than a spoof.

I agree. I was recently told (by an ultra lib) verbatim, 'The blacks are mostly protesting peacefully, and its the white supremacist groups that are instigating most of the rioting'

This person also believes republicans (and republican politicians) are essentially white supremacists, support the anarchists and want to 'destroy democracy'.
Family?
Perhaps the gift of a peaceful weekend getaway downtown is in order. Say June 18th-20th?
Any of the Portland hotels offer easy, walkable access to shopping and the famous food trucks. Just be sure they enjoy the vibrant night life.

The people protesting and marching in Portland are doing so because they like to protest and march. Its a small overwhelmingly white city thats largely turned into the San Francisco of the north by people who couldnt afford to live in the real San Francisco. They like to protest . Its their hobby. If they actually knew a lot of the folks they were out there protesting for they'd probably knock it off since they arent the most agreeable people either but they have their time in the streets and thats what they want. No one in the rest of the country cares whats going on in Portland. Portland is just the butt of jokes and shows like Portlandia which is a documentary more than a spoof.
8 drive bys with a total of over 200 + rounds fired in my neighborhood (15 block radius) in just this year alone.
30 rounds in the apartment building just 3 blocks away in January. Random guy shot last week just walking up the street a block away.
Hooligans are feeling the more emboldened than ever now. And rightfully so. LEO are now non-existent and its settling in now.

Quif, banter and discount what's going on here all you want - much appreciated. :s0155:
Its more serious than you could possibly know... you know - without living here.
Glad you liked Portlandia. Now try World War Z.

Last Edited:
Yes, I have referenced this person before.

Some of the things he says are incomprehensible.

He believes 'Democracy' is only truly supported by democrats and liberals and Republicans are intent on 'destroying it'.

He makes no distinctions. His belief is if one is a Conservative Republican they support (or are themselves) white supremacists, support anarchy, support the anarchists, believe Covid is a farce, are all anti vaxxers, etc. and i could go on and on. Basically, in his way of thinking, anything 'conservative' is wrong and needs to be stopped.

Last Edited:
It appears there is no magazine in that weapon. I wonder if this was true of all of them. Not saying what they are doing is OK, just an observation.

View attachment 880160
I'm no expert. All I see is a weapon being aimed at a man in his car by a viscous angry mob most of whom I see are also carrying weapons pointed at him giving him commands against his will.

The man carrying that weapon wants to instill that fear into me that he is a threat to me.
I will happily oblige.

8 drive bys with a total of over 200 + rounds fired in my neighborhood (15 block radius) in just this year alone.
30 rounds in the apartment building just 3 blocks away in January. Random guy shot last week just walking up the street a block away.
Hooligans are feeling the more emboldened than ever now. And rightfully so. LEO are now non-existent and its settling in now.

Quif, banter and discount what's going on here all you want - much appreciated. :s0155:
Its more serious than you could possibly know... you know - without living here.
Glad you liked Portlandia. Now try World War Z.
201 dead as of May 3rd for 2021, more than 2020.. in Chicago. Note, deaths are counted when judged as homicides by the police... suicides and accidents aren't counted here. And the world goes on..

Yes, I have referenced this person before.

Some of the things hes says are incomprehensible.

He believes 'Democracy' is only truly supported by democrats and liberals and Republicans are intent on 'destroying it'.

He makes no distinctions. His belief is if one is a Conservative Republican they support (or are themselves) white supremacists, support anarchy, support the anarchists, believe Covid is a farce, are all anti vaxxers, etc. and i could go on and on. Basically anything 'conservative' is wrong and needs to be stopped.
Making assumptions.
Not really meant to be insulting.
This family member probably enjoyed a decent job, good pay and benefits, is currently retired? Yet somehow still thinks that even with all these things that, "people matter " ?
Willful ignorance of one's own privilege is liberal elitism 101. Even their "white guilt " is a false display most of the time.

201 dead as of May 3rd for 2021, more than 2020.. in Chicago. Note, deaths are counted when judged as homicides by the police... suicides and accidents aren't counted here. And the world goes on..
It's not new. It's just new, here. Hundreds of murders happened for decades in Compton, Watts, Chicago ect. But this is not drug or gang related, yet. And it's in a mixed demographic opposed to the others which were largely black/brown. As with those murders being not near 99% of America, most people don't care or see it as real. You can fly into PDX and drive 4hrs to Bend and not be affected. What is all the fuss about? Unless you live here or in some other flash point.

It's not new. It's just new, here. Hundreds of murders happened for decades in Compton, Watts, Chicago ect. But this is not drug or gang related, yet. And it's in a mixed demographic opposed to the others which were largely black/brown. As with those murders being not near 99% of America, most people don't care or see it as real. You can fly into PDX and drive 4hrs to Bend and not be affected. What is all the fuss about? Unless you live here or in some other flash point.
Apathy.
Both by the non-involved population here - and those who's only witness to what's going on here comes from CNN.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top