JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It is difficult for many to resist engaging, both in political "debate" and face to face (increasingly violent) interactions with these types of people. The people we've seen so far have had great restraint, despite being pushed past the limits of any civil expectations.

I just want to make it clear that a lot the behavior of these "peaceful protestors" IS already violence.

-Robert

I have lived in a country that was in a civil/ethnic war. I see a lot of the same things happening here. For example when you turn on NPR, its like listening to the enemy news program on the car radio when you are close to the front line. Their reporting/perception on the same events as your side is a complete 180, like you are living in a different country. How does this happen? the politicians and media pushing a false narrative or what they call in other countries, "propaganda"

The lawless idiots dressed in black think they are getting rid of police. Their politicians want their own national federal police. If that happens the first ones they will round up are the ANTIFA insurgents because they will be the first to be disenchanted by the new system. All of this has happened before in other countries so all you have to do is study history a little.

I think I originally commented about him saying about people, 'Being too big a puzzys to do anything about it' - seems he was 'dead' wrong about that prediction.....
Ironically if he'd cooled his chit and just left it slung like a normal human, his GF wouldn't be famous.

First Louisville and now Portland, please see:

This video is about 1 hour old from Fox. Shows what looks like armed bad guys muscling up a citizen. He got tackled by the bad guys (?), when he approached an opponent among a group of thugs (?), and got attacked from the rear. This is not looking good? Ideas? Anyone have more info?
Wow! Just like the other video, to me it's a good reminder to have thought about these situations ahead of time and know in what situations u would: do nothing, observe and report (fairly meaningless in Pdx), run away, verbally engage, physically engage, use deadly force.

To my way of thinking it's a risk (in terms of civil lawsuits and risk to ur person or family) vs reward equation. Make sure the potential risk is worth the reward. Also don't let your pride, ego, or emotion make the decisions for you, think about it ahead of time when those things are not in play. Then when the real thing happens you are more likely to make the right decisions for you.

And if there are no arrests then it only emboldens the protesters to the point of immunity.

A shooting confrontation is very likely.
I think the protestors/rioters have already been given blanket immunity pretty much (in Pdx anyway).

Think of it this way, lets say it was 10-15 years ago, and the headlines were "rioters set police precinct on fire", that would be a big deal followed by prosecutions of the criminals. Well this exact thing has happened at least 40 times by my count for 2 of the precincts (actual number is probably a lot higher) in the last year. And for at least one of those (102nd and se Washington), the rioters baracaded the police inside first, and then tried to set the precinct on fire. And what was the DA's response? "We won't prosecute" (note that Oregon state police abandoned their help to Pdx police after this declaration was made). And the mayor's response? to talk, offer verbal support of the protests, and then even participate in the protests (not saying he was an active rioter).

I think the message to protestors/rioters has been clearly sent.

Last Edited:
I think the protestors/rioters have already been given blanket immunity pretty much (in Pdx anyway).

Think of it this way, lets say it was 10-15 years ago, and the headlines were "rioters set police precinct on fire", that would be a big deal followed by prosecutions of the criminals. Well this exact thing has happened at least 40 times by my count for 2 of the precincts (actual number is probably a lot higher) in the last year. And for at least one of those (102nd and se Washington), the rioters baracaded the police inside first, and then tried to set the precinct on fire. And what was the DA's response? "We won't prosecute" (note that Oregon state police abandoned their help to Pdx police after this declaration was made). And the mayor's response? to talk, offer verbal support of the protests, and then even participate in the protests (not saying he was an active rioter).

I think the message to protestors/rioters has been clearly sent.
Believe me it still would be a big deal if 2A supporters or some alt-right group did it. They would hunt every person down in that case.

Believe me it still would be a big deal if 2A supporters or some alt-right group did it. The would hunt every person down in that case.
No question. They have already done this. Fe the ones on the "protesters" side:
(1) The rheinhole murderer was on the loose for weeks. Only when federal Marshall's got involved did anything happen.
(2)The Jordan love protestor self proclaimed "security" guy who made national news. his address was posted everywhere and poeple were even going to his house but police made no attempt to even find him. And the police had that information and stated so publicly.

But then on the "Against the protestors" side, the guy who fired two rounds (not hitting anyone or anything of value) they tracked him down and had him in custody within hours and charged him with 5 crimes:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kg...ting/283-7cf9b521-ff7f-4234-b2f7-76285264fbbc

The law should be blind to politics and criminals should be prosecuted no matter what their politics, religion etc. the law should apply equally to all or it's not law.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads