JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
MARLIN FIREARMS CLOSING ITS DOORS
Even if you do not own a gun you need to know this. I checked this out on "Truth or Fiction" who verified it. I trust them more than ******************* Snopes.
Marlin Firearms is already closing its doors! They are doing it to us, America! This needs to be spread to all gun owners and sportsmen/women. We*cannot rely on the media*to inform us of these types of matters.
Something you may not know that Is happening ... Who is buying the companies manufacturing guns??? For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians.
What a*perfect way to control guns.*Now if you do some digging you will see that The*Freedom Group is owned by*a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus???*GEORGE SOROS,*Obama's chief financier!! He wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns. Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance).*If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some research. This*One-World Government atheist backed Obama with millions of dollars*and*Obama*is a*puppet*on a string controlled by Soros.

Even if it was true, what does it really matter?

One gun manufacturer gets bought up, closes it's doors and another pops up to fill its spot. The real Marlin company was gone years ago and what remains is nothing more than a name on the building.

Bushmaster was bought up by Freedom and we lost a great American company to a share holder company. Now we have Windham Weapontry (the original Bushmaster) and they are coming back on strong with a great no frills product built in America, by Americans with American parts.

Personally, I'd rather see Marlin shut down and some small American gun manufacturer buy up the Marlin name and start producing a far superior product.

Heck, for that matter, I'd rather see Ruger pick up the Marlin name (just like Leupold did Redfield) and start producting a budget oriented Marlin.

Marlin is just a name and the name would cost more than it is worth. What this country needs more than cheap 22's and poor lever actions is ammo.
A new ammo company producing consummer grade, high demand ammo, useing imported components would be a great asset to the Gun Culture

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top