JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is EXACLTY it! But no one wants to hear it, because it doesn't make for ratings or income for the media.

Media personalities such as Don Lemon often decry these rampage murder events and claim more restrictions on guns are needed. But the latest rampage murder in California took place in a polity where the restrictions were already in place. Those restrictions failed.

In contrast, armed citizens can stop rampage killings. In Tennessee, a young black father stopped a rampage shooting, using his legally carried self-defense pistol. More than two dozen rampage killings have been stopped by armed citizens.

The FBI found 8% of active shooter attacks during 2014-17 were stopped or mitigated by concealed handgun permit holders. John Lott reports the FBI only recorded half of the cases where armed citizens stopped mass killers during that period.

The number of people with carry permits is increasing. In 2017, 7.14% of adults had carry permits.

Don Lemon, of CNN, is part of the problem. By aggrandizing rampage killings, he is, in effect, promoting more of them. He could reduce rampage killings by calling for restraint on the part of the media.

The media benefits from rampage killings. They obtain ratings and money for aggrandizing rampage killing and rampage killers. They satisfy their political desires by calling for more restrictions on law-abiding gun owners, even though the evidence shows those restrictions are not effective in stopping rampage killers.

Will Don Lemon and other media outlets work to reduce rampage killers by toning down the rhetoric? It seems unlikely. Reducing the killing is not to their financial advantage.

"If the mass media and social media enthusiasts make a pact to no longer share, reproduce or retweet the names, faces, detailed histories or long-winded statements of killers, we could see a dramatic reduction in mass shootings in one to two years," she said. "Even conservatively, if the calculations of contagion modelers are correct, we should see at least a one-third reduction in shootings if the contagion is removed."

LOL.....

BUT, But, but.....the minds of the sheeple is just so easy to mess with.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

PS....if it's acceptable to charge me a fee for a BGC to own a gun....then why not charge a fee to have a Lic to Report or to spread the "news"?

Last Edited:
Fake news is like fake boobs. Based on something real, but enhanced and exaggerated in a way to gain attention and easily manipulate those they attract...
Don't believe the boobs!

You mean kind of like when one says something with no substantiating facts.

I do not think so, the boobs do exist. They just are seen by some as boobs, and some as fake boobs.
If two take two boobs, at a distance you can not tell which is enhanced, but the closer you get to them, the more you can tell whether they are real or not.

Remember the Trojan Horse, it looked like what it appeared to be, but at a closer look it was not what it appeared.
I think facts really do not matter as fact is in the eye of the beholder, but fake is indubitably boobified.

Rrrright.......

So.....we must (need to spend) millions of taxpayers dollars and the time and effort to investigate. Because we don't know until the investigation is conducted. Note that we can always expand the focus to other things. And, that it doesn't end. Until I say so.

Then, if the allegations were even based in some tiny/little bit of fact/uncovered evidence, somewhere.

It was ALL justifiable. o_O

Aloha, Mark

PS.....is a taste test acceptable?

I do not think so, the boobs do exist. They just are seen by some as boobs, and some as fake boobs.
If two take two boobs, at a distance you can not tell which is enhanced, but the closer you get to them, the more you can tell whether they are real or not.

Remember the Trojan Horse, it looked like what it appeared to be, but at a closer look it was not what it appeared.
I think facts really do not matter as fact is in the eye of the beholder, but fake is indubitably boobified.
So facts are now subjective depending on how one interprets them?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews