JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

It can't really be getting this bad...

100% predictable thanks to:

and this:

We can stop it if the pro-2A candidates win in the Georgia Senate races on January 5.

YOU can help them win here:

and here:

Last Edited:
I respect your position. Russia and China are two peas in a pod imho, and lots of folks including myself purchase ammo and primers that are made in Russia.
And this is the reason why I support free trade/capitalism and economics. You can commit to an ideal with your money while someone else can choose a different path with their money on the same topic. Nobody is wrong, both get what they are looking for and nobody is getting wronged.

I do not support one telling me what I can't or can do with my money because they feel different and then whine and legislate their feelings.

Shows back order, what was the price?

$250. IMO pretty foolish. They had 14 units they made $200 each on above the normal price, so an extra profit of $2800. Let's go big, though and say they started with a hundred, so that would make it $20,000 of gouged profits.

In that case, for $20,000 they pissed off enough people to cost them hundreds of thousands of lost sales starting now. Not just primers, but everything else they sell. Forever. About as bad a business mistake that could be made.

$250. IMO pretty foolish. They had 14 units they made $200 each on above the normal price, so an extra profit of $2800. Let's go big, though and say they started with a hundred, so that would make it $20,000 of gouged profits.

In that case, for $20,000 they pissed off enough people to cost them hundreds of thousands of lost sales starting now. Not just primers, but everything else they sell. Forever. About as bad a business mistake that could be made.
Dang, that's pretty nuts for primers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top