JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

It can't really be getting this bad...

100% predictable thanks to:

and this:

We can stop it if the pro-2A candidates win in the Georgia Senate races on January 5.

YOU can help them win here:

and here:

Last Edited:
I respect your position. Russia and China are two peas in a pod imho, and lots of folks including myself purchase ammo and primers that are made in Russia.
And this is the reason why I support free trade/capitalism and economics. You can commit to an ideal with your money while someone else can choose a different path with their money on the same topic. Nobody is wrong, both get what they are looking for and nobody is getting wronged.

I do not support one telling me what I can't or can do with my money because they feel different and then whine and legislate their feelings.

Shows back order, what was the price?

$250. IMO pretty foolish. They had 14 units they made $200 each on above the normal price, so an extra profit of $2800. Let's go big, though and say they started with a hundred, so that would make it $20,000 of gouged profits.

In that case, for $20,000 they pissed off enough people to cost them hundreds of thousands of lost sales starting now. Not just primers, but everything else they sell. Forever. About as bad a business mistake that could be made.

$250. IMO pretty foolish. They had 14 units they made $200 each on above the normal price, so an extra profit of $2800. Let's go big, though and say they started with a hundred, so that would make it $20,000 of gouged profits.

In that case, for $20,000 they pissed off enough people to cost them hundreds of thousands of lost sales starting now. Not just primers, but everything else they sell. Forever. About as bad a business mistake that could be made.
Dang, that's pretty nuts for primers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads