JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

It can't really be getting this bad...

Welcome to the new "normal". prices have been that high in private party sales for quite some time now unfortunately

In stock live inventory and available to buy? I am sure it's exactly what they plan and probably will get for them. Watch them. Says 14 boxes in stock now see how fast they go away.

Thankful my local Sportsman's Warehouse is still keeping things at normal prices. Got a brick of CCI 550s last week for $37. They only got 2 bricks though. Got to be there when they unload the truck or you miss out.

AACK...AACK...twenty-five cents per primer!?! I have GOT to find my primer stash!! I'M RICH! I'M RICH! Oh, wait, that means that if sell my primers I won't be able to reload to shoot... never mind.

I have seen CCI #41 going $800-$1000 for 5000 primers. I have been looking to trade for someone's first born... A spard kidney even could come in handy ya neven know!:s0108:

I'm running a special - for $1.00 I'll let you look at a picture of a box of primers for the duration of a stripper song. For $2.00 I'll let you look, but not touch, a single primer for the same length of time. $20.00 will get you into the VIP room and you can TOUCH the primer (anvil is off limits) for one song.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top