JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alot of voters tossed their ballots in the trash.

Well now, this ^^ is disturbing. :s0099:

Even MORE disturbing is, the new guv-ner can be expected to be the same : OR WORSE : as the old guv-ner. And ignore half the voters in Oregon. :sigh:

Last Edited:
Well now, this ^^ is disturbing. :s0099:

Even MORE disturbing is, the new guv-ner can be expected to be the same as the old guv-ner. And ignore half the voters in Oregon. :sigh:
I bet new gov will be 2 times as bad as the old. Ultra liberal with no qualms about openly lying and looks to be a major power tripper. Old one was bad but I think this one will be worse.

I bet new gov will be 2 times as bad as the old. Ultra liberal with no qualms about openly lying and looks to be a major power tripper. Old one was bad but I think this one will be worse.
I edited because I think you are right! The old one stayed pretty much under her rock. The new one may be all "face on the news" with us. Luckily, I don't watch the news.

Didn't check all 6 pages to see if it'd been posted, so forgive me if redundant.

Oregon won't certify the election results until 12/15, so regardless of whether Knutson, Cahana, and the rest of the LEVO a******s claim victory or not, non-permitted firearm transfers can legally occur until at least Jan. 15, and likely longer if OSP requests an extension. Just like the s**t-for-brains Oregon voters that didn't read and understand the measure, SWH hasn't read and understood existing election law…

Speaking of "is this a joke" and Sportsman's, I saw these today in Spokane.

Attachments

• PXL_20221202_213428056.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221202_213428056.MP.jpg
    839.3 KB · Views: 108
I honestly didn't know it would be this bad. At least it will be totally safe to walk around Portland at any time of day now.
Yeah that's the problem many like didn't realize it would be this bad. Didn't take the time read all of the law and to vote. Some gun owners were like "who cares I don't have an ar15 I don't need hi-cap mags". I am sure some of them even voted for it. Eggs in their face when they realize they can't carry their conceal carry because there is no 10 or less round mags made for it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top