JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you support buying a NWFA 2A patch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Odd logo if you ask me. Not sure why @Joe Link went with it :)View attachment 269543

What a Target looks like to a drunk?o_O
upload_2015-12-23_18-7-0.png

Thanks for that. My idea is a new one,(logo) suitable to make into embroidered patches for sewing on to hats, jackets or whatever for sale and proceeds to go to 2A rights org. To be decided by vote.

Open it up to member designed logo contest with winner getting a monetary prize off $100.00 donated by me.
And then go to the gun shows with a hat,a man purse and logos on your back window like the girls from WAguns do?
Then go on a nice trip and take pictures of yourself next to some monument instead of with the wife.
Sorry,can't help myself some times:rolleyes:

Yeah it's obviously a cross section showing tree rings from a, hmm, 7 year old tree. I guess it was representing NW logging and a sort of Target?? Not that bad I guess. 2ndA Tree Huggers probably disapprove though.

I wouldn't buy one, not because I dont like NWFA or the operators.
But the group and members are hugely different in believes even some with very strong diversity
to political views on firearms. Would make it hard for me to wear a patch when it varies whom are members. This is based solely on my own believes and strong conservative views not a reflection at all on the site as a whole as I enjoy it quite a bit.

I wouldn't buy one, not because I dont like NWFA or the operators.
But the group and members are hugely different in believes even some with very strong diversity
to political views on firearms. Would make it hard for me to wear a patch when it varies whom are members. This is based solely on my own believes and strong conservative views not a reflection at all on the site as a whole as I enjoy it quite a bit.
Could be just the ticket to get this politically diverse NWF crowd focused on who is exactly trying to infringe on us and what we stand to lose.
Some reference to the 2nd A should be incorporated into it I would hope.

Could be just the ticket to get this politically diverse NWF crowd focused on who is exactly trying to infringe on us and what we stand to lose.
Some reference to the 2nd A should be incorporated into it I would hope.

It could be, I think just like I have mentioned about OFF many people locally do not know about many of these groups. A patch or shirt why great when we go to the range or gun shows would be very very slow at movement. I know a guy who spend about 15K in stickers and patches to get his business notices he went all over to every gun store and range and then it paid off. If NWFA was an activist group or lobbyist for pro-gun movement I would be in for sure. Also a group without a mission statement like NWFA makes it hard to know for new people what exactly NWFA stands for. Diversity is good don't get me wrong and I agree to their TOS and abide by the rules. But to have me personally support something and get involved I need to see a vision and community goals. Or then its just a business patch which is also fine nothing wrong with a patch for the business either if thats the goal. Reading the input so far its not real clear what the goal is or at least to me its not?

It could be, I think just like I have mentioned about OFF many people locally do not know about many of these groups. A patch or shirt why great when we go to the range or gun shows would be very very slow at movement. I know a guy who spend about 15K in stickers and patches to get his business notices he went all over to every gun store and range and then it paid off. If NWFA was an activist group or lobbyist for pro-gun movement I would be in for sure. Also a group without a mission statement like NWFA makes it hard to know for new people what exactly NWFA stands for. Diversity is good don't get me wrong and I agree to their TOS and abide by the rules. But to have me personally support something and get involved I need to see a vision and community goals. Or then its just a business patch which is also fine nothing wrong with a patch for the business either if thats the goal. Reading the input so far its not real clear what the goal is or at least to me its not?
That's mostly pretty hard to disagree with. But I am a member here and I know exactly who I am. I'd wear it. Doesn't mean I agree with every thought of every person here. Just like with any other label.
But I do understand what you're saying and it's legit.

In case I wasn't clear... My goal on this project was to get some input on a logo and submit it to the powers that be and then possibly run forward to another project. Not that hard but I feel kinda like this with the current climate.

In case I wasn't clear... My goal on this project was to get some input on a logo and submit it to the powers that be and then possibly run forward to another project. Not that hard but I feel kinda like this with the current climate.
:D :D
I'm all in, Rick! Great idea!
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR