JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
does anyone know if there is any Universal type Light Bearing holsters.Reason i ask is i dont use Streamlight or Surefires.Just got used to Olights PL-2 Valkyrie lights..I have a couple fullsize Sigs and a XD9 Tactical that have Olights on em and wanna wear them on holsters.If there isnt any does anyone know if the Olight dimensions are close to the other 2.Any info would be appreciated.

Yah, as mentioned, best (IMO) is to go custom. Even if there were universal fit, or pretty close to some other etc.

Then you can have it set how you want to run it, not to match up to some holster. Plus I'd figure retention would be sloppy, having to match up to an almost decent fit.

Yah, as mentioned, best (IMO) is to go custom. Even if there were universal fit, or pretty close to some other etc.

Then you can have it set how you want to run it, not to match up to some holster. Plus I'd figure retention would be sloppy, having to match up to an almost decent fit.

thats a valid point.I sent an email to the previous suggestion from NO-REGERTS..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top