JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I love Tikkas, but I hate the fact that Beretta acquired them. Beretta customer service is non-existent, at least from my experience. I contacted them a couple of times to ask them technical questions about my Tikka Tac A1. They never replied. Then they had a promotion to get a third magazine for the Tac A1. I applied for that promotion a while ago and I still haven't heard from them. I contacted them about it, but of course they never replied. Although I love Tikka rifles, I am not sure I will ever buy another new Tikka. I do not see a point of buying a new product and get ZERO customer service from Beretta. Funny, every day they keep sending me promotional emails.

Cheers and Happy Holidays to Everyone,

Dan from Seattle

I did not have any issues with the rifle, but I had some technical questions. Moreover, I haven't received the third promotional magazine after submitting all requested paperwork.

No, Beretta is the "Importer" for SAKO/Tikka, as well as several other manufactures! I can garendamntee you, if it was just Sako/Tikka this wouldn't even be an issue as both do exceptionally well with their customer service!

Nope, it's all on Beretta!
Good, hate to see Sako/Tikka go down the toilet

I don't know man, a slow to receive magazine isn't high on my "to gripe about" list. If the rifle is fine, just shoot it. If an extra mag is that important to you, buy one. I'm perfectly ok with buying good products from crappy companies. I'm definitely not ok with buying crappy products from good companies

I don't know man, a slow to receive magazine isn't high on my "to gripe about" list. If the rifle is fine, just shoot it. If an extra mag is that important to you, buy one. I'm perfectly ok with buying good products from crappy companies. I'm definitely not ok with buying crappy products from good companies
I see your point. The rifle does shoot great (I already put over 1K shots in 5 months and am already getting ready for pipe replacement) and has no issues and the third magazine is not a big deal for me. However, a company that sells you an expensive product, even it is a great quality product, should treat you with more respect and not ignore you when you contact them. It is just not right, especially since Tikka had far better customer support before joining Beretta club.

Happy New Year!!

Have you tried the Tikka Shooters website? Lots of really slick factory and aftermarket accessories for your Tikka, and your not waiting on Beretta to pull it's thump out! There are other vendors as well, might be worth your time and effort to have a look!

My Tikka Super Varmint ( .30/06) uses the SAKO TRG-42 bottom metal and ACIS pattern Magazines, while not cheap, it's a much more betteror setup that gives you options you didn't know you had. I also swapped out the bolt shroud and bolt knob to a much better setup, and when it's ready for a new barrel, I'm hoping to find one equal to what's on it now it's a bull barrel, but is somehow lighter weight, and that makes it a really slick hunting rifle, much better then the SAKO Finnlite it replaced!
Wife's T-3 standard in .243 is breathtakingly accurate, pretty light weight, and didn't require anything other then a better stock, which actually made it even more comfortable to shoot and more likely to hunt and to take a shot! Not bad, not too bad at all!

Have you tried the Tikka Shooters website? Lots of really slick factory and aftermarket accessories for your Tikka, and your not waiting on Beretta to pull it's thump out! There are other vendors as well, might be worth your time and effort to have a look!

My Tikka Super Varmint ( .30/06) uses the SAKO TRG-42 bottom metal and ACIS pattern Magazines, while not cheap, it's a much more betteror setup that gives you options you didn't know you had. I also swapped out the bolt shroud and bolt knob to a much better setup, and when it's ready for a new barrel, I'm hoping to find one equal to what's on it now it's a bull barrel, but is somehow lighter weight, and that makes it a really slick hunting rifle, much better then the SAKO Finnlite it replaced!
Wife's T-3 standard in .243 is breathtakingly accurate, pretty light weight, and didn't require anything other then a better stock, which actually made it even more comfortable to shoot and more likely to hunt and to take a shot! Not bad, not too bad at all!
I visited few times that website. The only change I made to my Tac A1 is I cerakoted its chassis. I am happy with its original settings. One of the questions I asked Beretta (of course they never replied) to give me an estimate of the barrel life and also to give me an estimate for barrel replacement. I run about 1K shots in 5 months, so I need to plan for barrel replacement. I am very happy with accuracy of the original barrel, but when the time comes I will go for a custom barrel.

What's it chambered in?

Why do you think you need to re-barrel?
6.5 Creedmoor. I shoot about 200-250 rounds a months, so within a year I might reach the end life of the barrel. However, I tried to find out how long these barrels should last, but Beretta never got back to me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top