JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hill people gear.

Pick your size and flavor.

I bought the heavy recon pack, and stuck a BFG triple mag pouch of the front. I can load it up with 9 mags if I want, or 6 mags plus a handgun, or handgun + reload + cell phone, wallet, flashlight, poop bags for doggp, pocket knife.

Or I can carry a pistol + reload, GPS, and binoculars when hunting.

Basically limitless uses.

I bought a simple nylon chest holster from Amazon. Its generic a fits multiple platforms.It was also affordable compared to the top end leather units.

cell 019.jpg CELL PICS 360.jpg cell 026.jpg

Bianchi makes 'universal military' holsters that can be mounted in a number of different ways.

14_5110_head__02441.1376403504.1000.1000.jpg

There are different sizes, models, mounting systems, harnesses and accessories.

But I have found that some larger semi-autos will not fit in the holsters I have bought - e.g., an FN Five Seven won't fit where a Glock 21 or SIG 226 will. They have a number of different sizes and some of them can be had as mil-surp. They are good quality, but if what you are trying to fit is outside of what military issues (especially the US military), then it may not fit. Some SIGs, Glocks and the Beretta 92 will fit in some of the holsters. They also have one for revolvers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top