JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dude shot an 8 year old, a 4 year old and a thirty something from the same family... That's a rough phone call for someone to make. This one might make national news for a week or so

Dude shot an 8 year old, a 4 year old and a thirty something from the same family... That's a rough phone call for someone to make. This one might make national news for a week or so
Oops never mind. Says no connection to victims. Had mental health issues. Random. Reloaded twice. 30 shots fired. So 3 10 round mags I wonder.

Amazing nobody was killed but I realize one of the kids is in critical condition and may not make it.

Crap like this is always so senseless.
Nobody YET. I'm confident the 8 year old who was shot in the head and is in critical condition won't make it.

When they will not ID the shooter I always start to wonder what they are not wanting to say.
The first clue is when they wont headline the shooting itself.
There was also another "mass shooting" yesterday in Texas, 2 people dead, not headline news. Two "mass shootings" in one day on a critical election year and not headline news.

The first clue is when they wont headline the shooting itself.
There was also another "mass shooting" yesterday in Texas, 2 people dead, not headline news. Two "mass shootings" in one day on a critical election year and not headline news.
FYI article in the post above provides personal details of the shooter.

I didnt read in there his identity. Whats his name?
This is the only info they provided in that article. A search may show it.
IMG_7257.jpeg

Upcoming Events

New Classified Ads

Back Top