JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
when i use the image button to post a picture, the image shows up after I click submit reply. but if i refresh the page, the image no longer appears in my post. can other people see my images? I'm very confused.

That's really odd, I can't see them. Where are you hosting them? What's the URL to one of the pics?

Hosted on my blogger page.

Here is the url using the link tool and just pasted:

<broken link removed>

"http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1P8MnAMlOKY/Sl6yz_hKVgI/AAAAAAAAASc/RDjuncCEuNY/s1600/16.jpg"

Thanks for the help. I figured out the problem. I was linking to my blog via the "blog administrator" path, so every time I signed out of my blog the images would disappear on the forum. I figured out how to link for forums now. Thanks!

Thanks for the help. I figured out the problem. I was linking to my blog via the "blog administrator" path, so every time I signed out of my blog the images would disappear on the forum. I figured out how to link for forums now. Thanks!

testing the multi quote

Are you remembering to change the default text from in the tag to img?? That tripped me up the first time too.
and some more testing.....images are no problem for me thanks[/quote]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads