Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Is there a test forum?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by jhc5, Jul 15, 2009.

1. jhc5

jhc5 Seattle, WA Member

I'm learning to post images and all that. I was hoping to start a test thread somewhere.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Here's the place ;)

3. jhc5

jhc5 Seattle, WA Member

when i use the image button to post a picture, the image shows up after I click submit reply. but if i refresh the page, the image no longer appears in my post. can other people see my images? I'm very confused.

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

That's really odd, I can't see them. Where are you hosting them? What's the URL to one of the pics?

5. jhc5

jhc5 Seattle, WA Member

6. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Are you remembering to change the default text from in the tag to img?? That tripped me up the first time too.

7. jhc5

jhc5 Seattle, WA Member

Thanks for the help. I figured out the problem. I was linking to my blog via the "blog administrator" path, so every time I signed out of my blog the images would disappear on the forum. I figured out how to link for forums now. Thanks!

8. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

testing the multi quote

and some more testing.....images are no problem for me thanks[/quote]