JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any specific models to look at with these features?
Griffin bushwacker series.
1675798146322.jpeg
Something like this Witt machine.

The banish line by silencer central.

1675798313852.jpeg

Griffin bushwacker series.
View attachment 1361242
Something like this Witt machine.

The banish line by silencer central.

View attachment 1361255
Thanks Reno! Probably just have to weld or solder back adapter cap to barrel and suppressor to make it legal.

That combo just might work. Do you know if the reflex mount is one piece?
Yes they are, but i actually dont think theyd add enough length to a barrel welded to be worth it on second thought. Here are the reflexes I have on the right in this pic. I'm actually about to conduct a redneck test for a hunting gear forum once my rugged alaskan 360 TI shows up in a few days..

20230130_144012.jpg

Yes, the ATF calls this model "The Felony Express" ;)

As of now the ATF considers anything that can or is designed to reduce the report of as firearm to be a suppressor and require a stamp. Having more than one tube that the guts could fit in would count as having more than one suppressor in the eyes of the ATF
I fail to see how it's any different than moving the FCU from a sig p365 between frames. The extra pieces, without the regulated guts of it, are just metal in a perfectly legal configuration (blast can).

Or, think of it like quick detach cans that mount over a muzzle break…except a little different, to where that muzzle break is the length of the can (to aid the pin and weld to 16" need).

But, if it helps us get more utility out of what we've purchased, it makes sense the atf would try to ban it.

I fail to see how it's any different than moving the FCU from a sig p365 between frames. The extra pieces, without the regulated guts of it, are just metal in a perfectly legal configuration (blast can).

Or, think of it like quick detach cans that mount over a muzzle break…except a little different, to where that muzzle break is the length of the can (to aid the pin and weld to 16" need).

But, if it helps us get more utility out of what we've purchased, it makes sense the atf would try to ban it.
JMHO, but it's because the ATF is trying to regulate in 2023 using verbiage from 1934

Thanks Reno! Probably just have to weld or solder back adapter cap to barrel and suppressor to make it legal.
Or with something like the Witt Machine direct thread mono core can. The direct thread mount is machined into the monocore. The tube threads onto the monocore surrounding it. Without the tube it'sa really big muzzle brake that you pinned to the barrel.

Yes they are, but i actually dont think theyd add enough length to a barrel welded to be worth it on second thought. Here are the reflexes I have on the right in this pic. I'm actually about to conduct a redneck test for a hunting gear forum once my rugged alaskan 360 TI shows up in a few days..

View attachment 1361338
Do you notice much difference between the differnet raptors, using the same configuration?
I'm planning on picking up a F4 and probably a Warthog soon. Didn't know if I should plan on a Raptor too while I'm at it.

Do you notice much difference between the differnet raptors, using the same configuration?
I'm planning on picking up a F4 and probably a Warthog soon. Didn't know if I should plan on a Raptor too while I'm at it.
Depends on the intended host. If you are putting it on a magnum caliber the raptor 6 and 8 are extremely hard to beat, whether running it direct thread or with a reflex. The dead air nomad TI is great too, just isn't black and it's not modular like the AB's. I do range time with a reflex and direct thread for hunting to save weight. The f4 is awesome, cycles on every pistol I've tried it on despite the lack of a booster since it's so insanely light. Havent tried the warthog yet

Last Edited:
Its not difficult. Skirted cones down foul the ousdie of the baffle and its easy to make a tool to pull the baffles out. The clipped baffle is essentially a lock and the tool the key. Insert, twist and pull out.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top