JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That would require typing out a whole page to show. But I didnt exactly forget, its why I included our Democrat politicians... if anyone wants to take that bait we can go down that rabbit hole.
Yes, to completely cover the subject would take a page. But my summary stated the basics. Absolutely dumbfounded by this situation.
Just like when the right wing guy with the bear spray got shot and killed by the left wing protestor. K*nt Brown all but said the deceased was to blame for the situation and he didn't even have a gun!

Shameful.

Yes, to completely cover the subject would take a page. But my summary stated the basics. Absolutely dumbfounded by this situation.
Just like when the right wing guy with the bear spray got shot and killed by the left wing protestor. K*nt Brown all but said the deceased was to blame for the situation and he didn't even have a gun!

Shameful.
...and Rittenhouse, and the prosecution of the officers that shot Jacob Blake and Michael Brown... which triggered mass violence nationwide, while the Democrats and the media vilified the innocent and exonerated the guilty. While letting more violent offenders go.
But somehow gun owners are the ones who are supposed to ask how "we" can keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

There is something seriously wrong with this situation.

With a question like "What can WE do" I think MichaelH voted for measure 114. Because "We need to do something", and, "It's a step in the right direction", and "If it saves one life". And using buzz terms like "Gun Violence" is a dead giveaway.
We already do all we can. We are law abiding gun owners. I would comfortably wager the great majority of us are some of the most honest, responsible people on earth. The elite elected's are the total failures. Take your question to them. But don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.
Think what you want, but I didn't. I'm not necessarily opposed to all of it—some of it might legitimately prevent some gun violence and not in my view be unduly burdensome on 2A rights—but the capacity ban/restrictions was a non-starter for me, because if you look at my posts I don't think regulating characteristics that improve firearms effectiveness would help. In addition there was no infrastructure or plan to create infrastructure for permitting and that there'd be a defacto registry people could use for nefarious ends. I honestly can't say what changes would have made me NOT opposed to it. Also I was turned off by the fact that it was sold in a dishonest a way as a way stop street violence in bigger cities or "mass shootings" which it really won't in any significant way.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads