JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have decided I want to spend $500-ish dollars on a air gun but I would really like to be able to handle and play with a few before I make that decision. I dont suppose there is anyplace in Seattle/Portland where you can see more than the typical <$200 air guns?

Hi Ironmonster,

This is a list of dealers for Airforce airguns and they show dealers in Washington and Oregon.

http://www.airforceairguns.com/Articles.asp?ID=264

Here is another list of dealers that is more broad spectrum of air gun dealers & support

http://www.airguns.net/service_repair.php

These same dealers may also have other brands as well and so I would call ahead to be sure.

The Lynwood store appears to be the closest but, if you don't mind a little drive then there could be others out there that would serve your needs

Hope this helps

B.V.E.

Last Edited:
If you wanted to be unique, and REALLY good, you'd get a full-auto and practice until you can put a 100-round burst into a 1/4" group at 25yds.

Just think how many monster stuffed gorillas and giraffes you could win for your wife at the carnival shooting galleries! :D

I have decided I want to spend $500-ish dollars on a air gun but I would really like to be able to handle and play with a few before I make that decision. I dont suppose there is anyplace in Seattle/Portland where you can see more than the typical <$200 air guns?
Darrell's Airguns in Portland.
Really nice guy, and knows what he is talking about.
503 253 6087

Best,
Gary

Benjamin Marauder .25 cal and you won't be dissapointed. I have one if your willing to drive to Hillsboro. Pick the right day and we could shoot it. Don't get a springer!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top