JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been lugging this brass around for too many years and it's time to go so I am wondering if this is something that folks here would buy? From what I can tell it's once fired since it is all crimped and probably military. Got it from a buddy some years back and he was going to use it for a table or something like that. I will list it in the classifieds if good to go. There's about 40# or so and need a touch of sorting first.

IMG_20200210_150946978.jpg IMG_20200210_142216903.jpg
IMG_20200210_142123519.jpg

I have been lugging this brass around for too many years and it's time to go so I am wondering if this is something that folks here would buy? From what I can tell it's once fired since it is all crimped and probably military. Got it from a buddy some years back and he was going to use it for a table or something like that. I will list it in the classifieds if good to go. There's about 40# or so and need a touch of sorting first.

View attachment 658880View attachment 658881
View attachment 658882
Probably. See what once fired brass goes for and place an ad here.

A local gun shop sells them once fired with a projectile in them for $5 apiece. It would seam they should be worth half if that in the shape they are in. I have seen them used as handles for opening cabinets.

I knock the primers out then tumble shiny and sell them to other dealers for .50/ea. They like them to put them thru the rifle trigger guards to display them better.

Everglades Ammo sells once fired Lake City pretty cheap with free shipping. Out of two lots of 350 there was only 3 bad ones, all of the brass was Lake City and it was actually pretty clean.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top