JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A couple of months ago I saw a schedule showing a gun show in Medford this weekend and I marked my calendar. I don't recall if it was at the Armory or at the fairgrounds.

Does anyone know if that's still on, and if so, when and where?

Thanks. :s0155:

I don't know about Medford, but there is one in Portland at the expo center Friday through Sunday. Probably most of the dealers will be at the Portland show so if there is one in Medford, it might be small.

Have you been to the Portland Show? It's in a huge building and has hundreds of tables. It's a good time. If you're a real fanatic it might be worth the trip.................

Yes, Portland is expensive - But the admission and parking wouldn't even pay the shipping if I buy something there. Also with so many dealers competing against each other, the prices are the best anywhere. You can easily save enough on purchases to pay admission and parking. Plus, the selection is amazing. From old to modern, new and used, it's like a kid in a candy store!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top