JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I'm sure I am in the minority but I'm sorry to say that I do not care for the new look and feel of the forum. Fonts are smaller and there is a lot more crammed on a page now, making it much harder to visually separate the posts and threads shown on the main pages. There are so many conflicting colors all over the pages that it makes it hard to pick out information as well. Within the Handgun Classifieds, the state the ad is from is missing on most of the ads, so you have to click on them to find out where the gun is being sold. I think it's trying to look like Gunbroker or something but I'd much rather know what state the gun is being sold in like it use to be.

I've seen this so many times when a forum tries to make to many changes all at once and changes the whole reader experience and makes it less enjoyable. For me, that is the case here, so far, the new look and feel is just not as enjoyable as it was and if I could, I would go back to the old look.

Mike

And here I thought this thread was going about classic wood and steel.

Or muscle cars!!!!!

I have to agree Mike, this version is like trying to get used to an iPhone after many years of using in the android. The iPhone is going back.....

Still no smilies... Caveman cannot operate effectively without smilies.....

UPDATE!!!! Caveman can now operate effectively once again....:s0110::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0112::s0108:

Last Edited:
Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews