JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hint: Which Amendment # guarantees the right to be safe? This video explains why even if the antis could demonstrate that we would be safer without firearms (they can't) it still would not be the right thing to do.

Didn't watch...

"Right to be safe"... hahahahahahaha

Doesn't it depend on how you define "safe"? We have the right to self-defense of our persons (not only enshrined in BOR but part of old English law, and also "natural rights"), and in some states our homes, but where has it ever been written we have the right to be safe from opinions, disagreement, hurt feelings, microagressions, crowds, loneliness, people looking at us in a funny manner, car breakdowns, injuries, illness... need I go on?

As a free man, the right to be safe should be based on my desire to be safe.
Not some snot nosed politician just graduated with a degree in Liberal Art.

The Bill of Rights and Constitution do not spell how one is kept safe, but it does provide tools to do so.

As a free man, the right to be safe should be based on my desire to be safe.
Not some snot nosed politician just graduated with a degree in Liberal Art.

The Bill of Rights and Constitution do not spell how one is kept safe, but it does provide tools to do so.

Define "free man".

The thing is that your right to safety doesn't intersect with my right to own a gun.

My guns have never shot anyone except maybe the old military guns before my time.

If you're going to be shot, odds are you're going to be shot by a criminal who already has no right to own a gun.

Stopping me isn't going to stop that criminal.

Its defined as Me. It is actually that simple.

The person defines the level of freedom, not the government.
The words of the Bill Of Rights and the Constitution do not say the government sets
this standard, the people do.

Hmmmm, true freedom only exists if you are alone in the world. We are not. We cooperate with others to define how we are all going to live within whatever geographical borders, as a society. The people of a society define the rules and rules constrict freedom. We are not free. Especially if married. ;):D

To a LEFT WINGER it's more like.....

your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Then, we have those that believe that the 2nd A says.......

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable."

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads