JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't worry,/
After they've removed any straight-white males and filled it back up with every minority and gender (both real and imagined) they can find. This version of the Evil Dem-pire's stormtroopers won't be able to shoot straight either ! :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I thought I read somewhere that Obama had purged a few Generals and Admirals that didn't align with his vision.

I do know that the current atmosphere in the Air Force is hyper PC and as inefficient as possible, per seeing what my son-in-law goes through as a Staff Sergeant and having been on a couple of AFBs lately.

Typical leftist MO is to silence opposing speech and to remove those that oppose them. As long as they have their current level of power, they will do whatever they can to destroy the opposition. We are the opposition. Watch your six...

As far as I can tell, what they actually want to do is get rid of people in the military who either support or are/were actively involved in attempts to take down our government by force. The fact that Fox is labeling such people as "political opponents" of the Democratic Party, specifically, should cause the spidey-senses of every patriot to go into overdrive and our hackles to raise all the way up. That, right there, is a news network running interference for anti-American traitors.

I thought I read somewhere that Obama had purged a few Generals and Admirals that didn't align with his vision.
That's the right of every president and it's happened over and over throughout our history. (Truman relieving MacArthur of command during the Korean War is a well-known example. Trump did a similar thing at the Pentagon about a week after the election.)

It's the commander-in-chief's job to lead the military, so of course he needs to be confident that his highest ranking staff are on the same page as him.

As far as I can tell, what they actually want to do is get rid of people in the military who either support or are/were actively involved in attempts to take down our government by force. The fact that Fox is labeling such people as "political opponents" of the Democratic Party, specifically, should cause the spidey-senses of every patriot to go into overdrive and our hackles to raise all the way up. That, right there, is a news network running interference for anti-American traitors.
Maybe you missed it, but high profile Democrats and left-wing media figures have been openly advocating for lists of Trump supporters, reprogramming of American citizens who hold views different from their own, and firing, canceling, and blacklisting from future employment those who may have contributed or shown support for the former president. These are oftentimes ELECTED representatives calling for these things to be done to private citizens, business owners, and other elected representatives, none of which had anything to do with the riot on 1/6/21.

Is it really a stretch to believe that they would do the same to a military apparatus which they mostly abhor at worst, and consider useful idiots at best?

Imagine....a "political litmus test" to see if someone is deemed politically stable before joining or retaining their job?
YES....there could be times when I might agree. Though consider.....

Is my tweet.....reason enough?
Maybe the neighbor reports me for.....flying an American flag upside down?
Maybe my ex-wife reports me for saying.....stuff that is not in agreement with the "current" military doctrine of "Gays in The Military"?
Yup.....and he practices in the forest with his AR. His target is a picture of _________.
Etc..... etc......

++++++++++++++++++

I refer you and the audience to HR1 (and note 6:45, what getting a "security clearance" could be like).

Imagine....a "political litmus test" to see if someone is politically stable before joining anything?

I fear that.....
Is it only a matter of time...
Before perhaps, I'll be ordered to board the train to the Democratic Re-education Camp.

Huh?

Well, I'm an NRA member. So..... I hold views (pro 2nd A views)....... That some people consider to be "seditious". And my firearms ownership.... is PROOF......that I could actually rebel at any time.

I'm also by Hillary's definition......
Deplorable.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS.....also speaking of Un-American/Anti-American. Look at HR 127

And consider, that BIDEN wants your AR. Un-Constitutional and/or a violation of his Oath of Office? Or just another political disagreement?

Last Edited:
It's the commander-in-chief's job to lead the military, so of course he needs to be confident that his highest ranking staff are on the same page as him.

Yes, some "purge" is done when the Commander in Chief changes......It is expected.

However.....the NEW Dems intend to look further down the chain of command. Perhaps, it might even extend to the recruits?

Mind you that......I don't have the inside info, on what the "litmus test questions" will finally be. And even if an FBI check is done. Imagine....being on the receiving end of this guy's memo.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....YES, I also can see that a "hiring board" or "promotion board" can be "political". And. getting people in place that agree....is important.

That being said...
I could/can say that.....I've been a victim of those kinds of politics.

But, of course....it's denied by the folks in power.

Glad....I'm retired now. :D

Last Edited:
So they want sheep, not wolves in our military?

First thing that comes to mind is how do we retain our typical level of force effectiveness if you have mostly weirdos enlisted?

But, then it occurs to me, if globalism is the end goal, and those in charge think it is close enough, maybe we don't need a strong military any more?

Why is it that the actions of our government never seem transparent to it's citizens?

IMHO, note that.....
A lot of what happens to/in the US Military.......
Is also carried/hoisted upon/carried over to, the civilian po[ulation.

And right now......BIDEN is doing his thing.

Note what is said about: "Take the wrong side..."

That being said.....
"It's up to YOU." How you decide/choose/wish.....to respond to things.

YES.....conditions in the military are different. I understand that. Saying it out loud.....will probably end badly for you. As the Commander in Chief- BIDEN will see to it.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews