JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Name an alternative. A relevant alternative.

It doesn't matter if there is no alternative. The NRA has shown itself to be led by corrupt individuals and any checks and balances are also being controlled by corrupt individuals.

"A means to an end" and "there's nothing better" are also said about By Any Means and Antifa by some on the left.

If you live with ethics and character in your daily life, then it's a point of hypocrisy to support the NRA.

How many anti-NRA 'experts' actually know what they're talking about vs. band wagon jumpers who don't really have a clue. They're anti-NRA cuz they heard...

Yes, the NRA is flawed, but if you had a gangrenous hand that needed amputation, would you amputate of simply kill the patient?

The NRA needs amputation...not death!

In my view this effort is nothing but harassment in order to boost the anti-self defense narrative. If there was/is actual fraud, why isn't the NY AG, or some other investigative entity, issuing indictments?

Our society is slipping into significant uncertainty and the population at large has no sense of security - thus record firearms sales. The ruling elite have shown they are not only uninterested in the safety of citizens, but are actively supporting the violent elements.

It seems the political class is loosing much of the unquestioning support its historically taken for granted. Is this law suit and indicator that desperation is setting in? Perhaps.

I'm not saying the NRA is in any way an example of virtue and integrity. But it is one of the most convenient boogeymen for the postmodern utopians and their allies in the press.

Last Edited:
How many anti-NRA 'experts' actually know what they're talking about vs. band wagon jumpers who don't really have a clue. They're anti-NRA cuz they heard...

Yes, the NRA is flawed, but if you had a gangrenous hand that needed amputation, would you amputate of simply kill the patient?

It is impossible to fix. The corporate structure has been modified to the point it doesn't matter what the voters or most of the board of directors want. Wayne and his cohorts cannot be forced out they would have to quit. Even BOD positions use democrats superdelagete type system.

The problem is you are ignorant about how the NRA is actually run, who they feed money to and what they do and don't do. If you knew you would be singing the same tune.

It's people who fail to educate themselves a d stay informed that keep feeding these NRA company lines....lining the pockets of criminals under the guise of actual gun rights, that they help destroy.

Your analogy is flawed.

The gun rights lobby is made up of many, many groups, the NRA being one of them. So, the lobby is the body, while the NRA is the gangrenous leg that's going to kill off the whole thing if left to rot. It's time to seriously consider getting rid of that leg.

Got to say I agree with the comments about Wayne. Old enough to remember (and been a life member at the time) the Cinnicantti revolt, That was the last gasp of freedom and honest leadership/100% pro-gun owner/pro-gun laws at the NRA. Sure it is corrupt, care to name any group that you support that doesn't have problems with ethics and character? Still waiting.

Still, the NRA is the 600 pound gorilla in the room and a HUGE thorn in the side of the commies and that isn't going to change any time soon. The lawsuit is just to bleed the NRA of money. Listening to Rush Limbaugh right now and the L. James gibbering. Can't really disagree with what she said, but why not the KLINTONS? Why not the DEMONRAT party? Why not the... the list is endless, and the reason is the NRA is the biggest stumbling block in the commies way to destroying America and the NRA has to be destroyed to do that.

So the problem is the NRA needs a HUGE house cleaning, but to destroy it because it isn't perfect, and nowhere near perfect? Not a great idea. Still, I would like to see a house cleaning, but not tearing it down completely. I am not a Col, Ollie North fan either, and shed no tears when he tried to blackmail Wayne and lost. Just replacing one with a clone. The solution? Don't know, but as long as it is a threat to the left it has my "support" no matter how grudging.

The NRA has shown itself to be led by corrupt individuals and any checks and balances are also being controlled by corrupt individuals. ... If you live with ethics and character in your daily life, then it's a point of hypocrisy to support the NRA.

Have yet to see anyone offer substantiated evidence of this corruption, apart from the expense violations alleged by the NY prosecutor, when it's obvious they have corrupt motivations. I look at it in part as similar to unions or corporations, they do some good things for members-customers and a lot of good things for leadership. Love to see that stop everywhere. Haven't seen it happen anywhere.

When I read this article a few months ago I knew it was time for Wayne to go.........his only interest in the NRA is it being his cash cow.........I wonder how much of our $$$$ he has "ratholed".........

It doesn't matter if there is no alternative. The NRA has shown itself to be led by corrupt individuals and any checks and balances are also being controlled by corrupt individuals.

"A means to an end" and "there's nothing better" are also said about By Any Means and Antifa by some on the left.

If you live with ethics and character in your daily life, then it's a point of hypocrisy to support the NRA.

I admit the organization is sick, but it shouldn't die. It could use some treatment, no doubt.

The NRA has a symbolism that is undeniable. No other organization carries that weight.

Your analogy is flawed.

The gun rights lobby is made up of many, many groups, the NRA being one of them. So, the lobby is the body, while the NRA is the gangrenous leg that's going to kill off the whole thing if left to rot. It's time to seriously consider getting rid of that leg.

Your analogy is flawed because the NRA is the head and heart of the gun lobby.

the NRA is the gangrenous leg. It's time to seriously consider getting rid of that leg.
Yet more substance free objections. We call those rants where I come from. Try adding some substance or such remarks will be considered as nothing but aimless ranting.

Part of the strategy by the anti-gun left are to sow division, united we stand divided we fall.

I support the NRA and Gun Owners of America (GOA) to help protect our rights. The 2nd Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) with every dollar I can spare, whenever I can.

You?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top