JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have two Mec reloaders. I have a Grabber that is set up for 12 ga which is what I shoot mostly, but I also have a 600 Jr set up for 20 ga. The Mec 600 Jr is a great press to learn shotshell reloading on. Single stage. Makes you think about every operation. If you haven't already, get yourself a copy of the latest Lyman Shotshell reloading book. It is the BIBLE for shotshell reloading.

I have read reviews saying it does not resize the base of the hull,is this correct,anyone...anyone?
All reviews I"ve read were positive,a good press for low volume loaders,meaning a few boxes a week instead of dozens of boxes a week like didicated trap shooters do.

the savings on shotshells is very small compared to metalic reloading,btw.

I have read reviews saying it does not resize the base of the hull,is this correct,anyone...anyone?
All reviews I"ve read were positive,a good press for low volume loaders,meaning a few boxes a week instead of dozens of boxes a week like didicated trap shooters do.

the savings on shotshells is very small compared to metalic reloading,btw.

Their current manual says it resizes the base of the shell. I'm pretty sure my 20+ year old press does as well.

As far as savings for reloading, It used to save quite of bit of money until lead prices went thru the roof. The big advantage is being able to create your own loads for your own kind of shooting.

I got I thank you for your time. were do you buy different accessories for them ? does any body have a extra shotgun reloading book I could buy from them ? whats the best book for starting out ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top