JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry to learn of this. I really took a shine to the .17 WSM and the Savage rifle with the varmint weight barrel. I did hear there were accuracy issues, though I'm unaware of other concerns.

If you can find the rifle you want and pick up a case or two of ammo you could be set... says the guy with several firearms in .22 Remington Jet and a favorite hunting rifle in.350 Remington Magnum.

I second the idea of the 17 Hornet in concept. I might have to give it a try.

Cabelas is 20% higher than u can find any of their products for sale elsewhere. I'd never buy anything there unless I was a relative of Bezos. Rich/San Jose.

This may be true on some things, but I have not found it to be true on firearms. For one, they price match. They're a massive player in the firearms selling business and, I'm sure, get the lowest prices from the manufacturers, meaning they have the most wiggle room on final price. Additionally, they do a military discount.

My own experience: I showed them an ad that Sportsman's was running on a 10/22 (plastic fantastic model for $180) and they matched it and then stacked the military discount on top (note - I'm not military, but the wife was and she happened to be with me that day ;-)

All that being said - @LuckySG get's my money these days. There are more important reasons to buy local than to just save a few bucks at a big box.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top