JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry to learn of this. I really took a shine to the .17 WSM and the Savage rifle with the varmint weight barrel. I did hear there were accuracy issues, though I'm unaware of other concerns.

If you can find the rifle you want and pick up a case or two of ammo you could be set... says the guy with several firearms in .22 Remington Jet and a favorite hunting rifle in.350 Remington Magnum.

I second the idea of the 17 Hornet in concept. I might have to give it a try.

Cabelas is 20% higher than u can find any of their products for sale elsewhere. I'd never buy anything there unless I was a relative of Bezos. Rich/San Jose.

This may be true on some things, but I have not found it to be true on firearms. For one, they price match. They're a massive player in the firearms selling business and, I'm sure, get the lowest prices from the manufacturers, meaning they have the most wiggle room on final price. Additionally, they do a military discount.

My own experience: I showed them an ad that Sportsman's was running on a 10/22 (plastic fantastic model for $180) and they matched it and then stacked the military discount on top (note - I'm not military, but the wife was and she happened to be with me that day ;-)

All that being said - @LuckySG get's my money these days. There are more important reasons to buy local than to just save a few bucks at a big box.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top