JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just curious if anyone ever got one in WA. I know Rare Breed refuses to ship to WA. Their excuse is that their lawyer says not to. Probably due to the binary debate. I can see how the binary is a possibly of being illegal.. but the FRT-15 doesn't fit that category of single pull one bullet since it's always a single bullet on every pull.

Just curious if anyone ever got one in WA. I know Rare Breed refuses to ship to WA. Their excuse is that their lawyer says not to. Probably due to the binary debate. I can see how the binary is a possibly of being illegal.. but the FRT-15 doesn't fit that category of single pull one bullet since it's always a single bullet on every pull.
Most of people that did get them to WA would be wise not to post about it on a public forum.

Many ranges here have a one shot every 3 seconds rule, and some allow double taps. You'd have to shoot on DNR lands or private property, and even that may invite some unwanted attention.

No, it doesn't fall under the binary trigger and most likely is legal, but nobody wants to become case law, including FRT.

Rare breed when explaining why they never submitted their trigger to the ATF for any sort of classification:

"Semi automatic triggers are not a regulated item under the law."

Rare breed when deciding which states to sell to:

"This item might be regulated in your state."

o_O

BTW anyone need one PM me.
I'm trying to decide if I should HOLD or SELL mine. People paid some mighty fine $$$$$ for bunpstocks when they got the axe! These are like bumpstocks on steroids! May even invest in more!

As a mechanical engineer and a gun guy. ...30 second mod to make it a drop in full auto trigger group. Matter of time before the ATF figures that out
Honestly I think you're wrong. The whole trigger has to pivot and reset in order for the hammer to stay cocked there's no way to mod that unless you had a whole new trigger.

Last Edited:
NEVER talk to the Jackboots, PERIOD. if one of them even asks you for the time or tries to strike up a convo about the weather, LAWYER UP!

Unless you *have* to deal with them because of NFA hardware or an FFL... in which case Bring Your Lawyer.

Honestly I think you're wrong. The whole trigger has to pivot and reset in order for the hammer to stay cocked there's no way to mod that unless you had a whole new trigger.
The trigger set does two things normal AR triggers dont. It resets the trigger automatically and it releases the trigger when the bolt is closed. The second function , in any other gun, would be called a safety sear. Safety sears exist in some guns like the SKS but have never been approved in the AR's series because they do the same thing as an auto sear. The cage of the trigger set can be used as is with the trigger and hammer from a M16 drop in set and with a modified FRT sear. Drop in M16 auto sear complete trigger pack.

An auto sear in an m16 is holding the hammer cocked which is then released when the full auto bolt goes in to battery and trips it causing the gun to fire again.

In the rare breed the hammer and the trigger are one piece the only thing keeping the hammer cocked is a notch at the base of the hammer. This function is completely bypassed in a full auto. When the bolt comes home and trips the release the only thing it's allowing you to do is pull the trigger which releases the hammer. Furthermore there's no way the atf would not have nuked this trigger right away if it was readily converted to full auto

An auto sear in an m16 is holding the hammer cocked which is then released when the full auto bolt goes in to battery and trips it causing the gun to fire again.

In the rare breed the hammer and the trigger are one piece the only thing keeping the hammer cocked is a notch at the base of the hammer. This function is completely bypassed in a full auto. When the bolt comes home and trips the release the only thing it's allowing you to do is pull the trigger which releases the hammer. Furthermore there's no way the atf would not have nuked this trigger right away if it was readily converted to full auto
The hammer and the trigger one piece? There's a hammer and there's a trigger. There's a disconnectors of sorts although it's a different design. It functions differently than an M16 trigger to be sure but in neither does the shooter release the trigger. The key being in both the carrier causes the trigger or hammer to be released while still under trigger tension. By the companies own admission no sample was given to the ATF for approval. It's a matter of time.

The hammer and the trigger one piece? There's a hammer and there's a trigger. There's a disconnectors of sorts although it's a different design. It functions differently than an M16 trigger to be sure but in neither does the shooter release the trigger. The key being in both the carrier causes the trigger or hammer to be released while still under trigger tension. By the companies own admission no sample was given to the ATF for approval. It's a matter of time.

No sample was given because by design its still a semi auto trigger.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top