JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wa has a #of rounds per second law (5 rounds per second I think?) unlike most states which use one function of the trigger. So things like crank, binary trigger, etc that are legal in other places aren't legal in WA.
interesting, so I believe that would make this non-shippable to WA.. thanks for the info.

your missing the point.. if its not "legal" it wont ship,, thats why I wrote ship on the question. :)
well hopefully someone can send one to you. ..... easy way to find out is going to websites and they'll state what states they ship to. Almost every single firearm parts store online will let you know right on the website.

Just my unsolicited advice…Think twice before buying a FRT. The ATF has declared forced reset triggers themselves to be a machine gun and they will show up at your door to confiscate it. I bought a few via both Gunbroker and Battlehawk Armory while they were still legal in 2021 and I was paid a visit at my home last year. $1600 in property gone with no restitution. Thankfully I hadn't installed any of them or it would have been a rather different conversation with an even worse outcome.

Also, the Pierce County Sherriff and local police were complicit in the above. Rather disconcerting to look on my Ring camera and see 3 vehicles and 5 jump-outs with subs deployed in your driveway.

Just my unsolicited advice…Think twice before buying a FRT. The ATF has declared forced reset triggers themselves to be a machine gun and they will show up at your door to confiscate it. I bought a few via both Gunbroker and Battlehawk Armory while they were still legal in 2021 and I was paid a visit at my home last year. $1600 in property gone with no restitution. Thankfully I hadn't installed any of them or it would have been a rather different conversation with an even worse outcome.

Also, the Pierce County Sherriff and local police were complicit in the above. Rather disconcerting to look on my Ring camera and see 3 vehicles and 5 jump-outs with subs deployed in your driveway.
I will note that no one has been prosecuted for owning an illegal machine gun for possessing one of those triggers. Apparently, they don't think that the case is very good .

I don't own a frt.. but if I where you then I would sue both the ATF and your local police dept for violating your rights. The ATF doesn't make law. It's supposed to just inforce it. These rules are unconstitutional. If they already stole the stuff.. might as well take them to task for it. Just my two cents. I decided to not get one based on the convos here. But still, lawsuit is a good idea.

Solid point, but very few of us are postured to financially survive such a case should they decide to bring one. BATFE is absolutely a prosecutorial agency with near limitless resources, while I am simply a private citizen with limited financial means and without counsel.

Solid point, but very few of us are postured to financially survive such a case should they decide to bring one. BATFE is absolutely a prosecutorial agency with near limitless resources, while I am simply a private citizen with limited financial means and without counsel.
You should still consult Mr Kirk of Washington Gun Law.

Report of atf harassment of frt holder who wouldn't play ball with them in the video below. Sounds like atf visited his work everyday in full gear and long guns. Then started leaving letters with his relatives. Full court press harassment it sounds like.

I have seen similar behavior in other federal agencies just as bad as this (but not with any criminal penalty) so I can totally believe it. They get to the point where they say, "how dare you defy me" and then go off on a personal crusade.

Last Edited:
I still see these for sale online. How is that ok?
Kinda wish I hadn't slept on them early on...
Because theyre not illegal. You can still openly buy them and their clones. The ATF claims they are machine guns but the ATF , as we all know, does not get to make law. When in doubt whip Case Law out. In the absence of prosecution for machingun possession we can assume the ATF doesn't have a leg to stand on as far as prosecutions go and they know it . When the ATF comes to your door demanding your FRT and you tell them to get bent and go away and they go away ? Yeah, what does that tell you? They operate by intimidation. If you are not easily intimidated you are free.

A guy on the internet said it

Because theyre not illegal. You can still openly buy them and their clones. The ATF claims they are machine guns but the ATF , as we all know, does not get to make law. When in doubt whip Case Law out. In the absence of prosecution for machingun possession we can assume the ATF doesn't have a leg to stand on as far as prosecutions go and they know it . When the ATF comes to your door demanding your FRT and you tell them to get bent and go away and they go away ? Yeah, what does that tell you? They operate by intimidation. If you are not easily intimidated you are free.

Got a warrant?
No?
BYE, FOAD.

^^^I use to get harassed my the local pigs courtesy of my X-POS, it works like a charm.

Yeah I was just wondering because didn't a federal judge order rare breed to stop selling? Figured that would apply to their dealers/distributors as well.... but wtf do I know

Yeah I was just wondering because didn't a federal judge order rare breed to stop selling? Figured that would apply to their dealers/distributors as well.... but wtf do I know
I dont know Rare breed was doing some kind of roundabout legal maneuver and it was hard to figure out what they were actually doing listening to that jackass lawyer they had running the operation ( Its really Spikes Tactical ) go on and on while sitting in his car.

I dont know Rare breed was doing some kind of roundabout legal maneuver and it was hard to figure out what they were actually doing listening to that jackass lawyer they had running the operation ( Its really Spikes Tactical ) go on and on while sitting in his car.
Interesting.....

Surely you don't mean this guy. I thought his argument was pretty well thought out and spelled out. But IANAL, just another internet guy. https://vimeo.com/486478480?embedded=true&source=video_title&owner=126802150

Surely you don't mean this guy. I thought his argument was pretty well thought out and spelled out. But IANAL, just another internet guy. https://vimeo.com/486478480?embedded=true&source=video_title&owner=126802150

Correct me if I am wrong but their suit against the ATF never was a question of whether the FRT15 was a legal device or not. It was just that the ATF's actions were negatively going to affect their business . Note than none of the parties involved were charged or jailed for selling illegal machineguns. None of the distributors, none of the gunbroker sellers, none of the end users etc. The ATF just went around making a half effort at collecting them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top