JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AR's are all over right now pretty cheap, Not that poly lower frankencrap in the classifieds but a decent to great quality rifle. Watch slickguns Or most decent gun shops are catching up with demand.

I would not really count on prices totally falling out. We are not out of the woods with gun control BS. If you have the means to buy and not just blabber, Wait for a decent deal and buy it up, stock up ammo and go learn how to shoot the damn thing. my .02

"Cheaper than Dirt" (assuming you're talking about dirt that's laden with gold nuggets) has Colt 6920's at the low-low price of $2595

PF_GUN6920a.jpg

Here's what I get on NWArmory site for Colt.

Colt
We currently do not have any products for this manufacturer. Please check back soon for new products... This is the topic Named: emptymanufacturertext. You edit this in the ADMIN site.

Must not be on the books yet.

I don't know, they take pics daily of new items the receive and post on Facebook. They even post ammo when it arrives so I watch it closely.

As with the Health Care Law, I do not believe the President will give up until he finds a way to limit gun/ammo ownership. Let's not forget the United Nations global gun control treaty called the Arms Trade Treaty, which the administration is in support of. If enough member states sign and Obama has a chance to tip the balance of the Supreme Court, we could see it happen.

When the Senate voted down background checks, the look on Obama's face was one of pure anger and with his ego, he will not let this one go. Now I'm not implying the government will orchestrate another Sandy Hook to further their agenda, but then again I don't believe Oswald was the lone assasin either.

With ATK controlling virtually all the supplies to produce ammunition in concert with the governments open ended orders, it's no wonder that the order I placed for Hornady Taps on the 26th of December is just now being shipped. I know a person that camps out at Walmart waiting for the truck to arrive in the hopes of picking up a box of .22lr's. .22lr's?? What the hell is happening?

I would say that the slow down, or re-supply of AR's should not lull us into a false sense of security. If one more tragic situation happens again, the administration will bring down the gauntlet and if need be, by executive order, martial law, whatever...this situation could turn on a dime. Just my 2 cents worth.

While Obama is a rabid anti, he was looking for the Senate to pass the anti bills so he could blame the Republicans in the House when they killed it. He felt the country was behind him after Newtown. He is more interested in the political games than he is with the issues. With the polls changing in our favor, lets hope he focuses his attention elsewhere. Jobs for the unemployed would be a good place to start. But he will focus on immigration and other political issues instead of fixing our economy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top